Reviews for Golden Opportunity
agnar chapter 2 . 9/9
My interest in this fic ended when, despite giving us a HUGE change to canon, Ranma NOT going to Jusenkyo with Genma and going to the US, etc. so shit will obviously be WAY different than canon... You then turn around and give us some utterly half-assed, bullshit, total crap method of STILL getting Ranma there so we can just veer right the FUCK back to Ranma canon.

Sorry, but if you start pre-curse and keep Genma from stupidly inflicting the curse on Ranma, then you fucking damned well ought to have the fucking creative courage to continue on that path, not just come up with some even dumber, utterly transparent way of just giving us the same old shit.

Let alone that bullshit scene of Ryoga still getting HIS curse too. Why the fuck would he be there OR looking for Furinkan High? He'd been there looking for Ranma, who never went there, and looking for Furinkan because RANMA was going to Furinkan!

So obviously you're not going to really manage to be creative or give us anything but a mostly canon rehash despite the big changes you DO make.
thejackle123 chapter 1 . 12/17/2015
Chapter summary instead of story summary. Really bad idea, in my opinion, the only things that would make me more likely to avoid a story are the stupid list of questions and "I'm bad at summarys" summarys.
Guest chapter 17 . 7/25/2015
What happens when Nodoka get,s Ranma back to Japan and he meets the Tendos?
Guest chapter 6 . 12/19/2014
Ranma's foot, meet Ranma's mouth. Mouth, meet foot.
Guest chapter 5 . 12/19/2014
Ranma: more Socially inept at times than 12-year-old Naruto. In the Manga, the major thing he seems to understand about the female mind is: "All the ones I know like to hit me. Don't make em mad."
Guest chapter 1 . 12/18/2014
As of Issue 200, Brit is even more overpowered. Motha-f***ing cosmic powers!

Also Bri, Take a cold shower. On second thought, grab Gina too, and make it an ice bath instead.
Hishin Trueflame chapter 1 . 7/20/2014
Its "You're a girl, that's why" not "Your a girl, that's way" All the grammatical mistakes in this chapter just rub me the wrong way.
Shinzochi chapter 17 . 6/4/2014
ROTFL, Ranma you have to break your cherry eventually, lol, i very much enjoyed this story and i am looking forward to starting the sequel which i am sure is as good as this story and i hope it continues
Shinzochi chapter 15 . 5/31/2014
personally i like this story all over and i like what you did with the characters, granted i have never seen or read the actual Gold Diggers series yet, but still i like it all also i though Ashton Chaos was pretty cool and fit in power level wise with the Edge Guard minus Onoli
Shinzochi chapter 13 . 5/29/2014
i am loving this story and i think you should turn this omake into a spinoff story, it is just too hilarious to not be a great spinoff story, lol
Fast Frank chapter 8 . 3/16/2014
You've missed the whole point of the Anything Goes Style, it is about testing your opponent, then adapting. Holding nothing back from the git go is Ryoga's style.
Fast Frank chapter 7 . 3/16/2014
Continuity fail: Although Gina's analysis of Ranma's basic strategy is right on, Ranma's non-use of the Neko-Ken was a reasoned decision. There is no 'simple truth' to be 'overwhelmed by'. So Ranma should either argue the point with Gina or stay silent.
Fast Frank chapter 5 . 3/16/2014
I wasn't going to say this, but since I'm making a comment anyway: Using fission for an emergency power source is hideously stupid, but not OOC for Brianna.
I can't believe I missed this in June: A scientist would most certainly not "have called them Cro-Magnon men of some kind." Cro-Magnons are taxonomically and genetically identical to current humans. And you can't get away with calling them Neanderthals, either.
Obtw Re Ch3: Indoor plumbing isn't really all that modern a concept, having been use when Thera erupted, ie. perhaps as much as half a century before the Trojan War.
Veedramon chapter 17 . 11/2/2013
Well, I honesty hope he ends with Sheila...
Veedramon chapter 16 . 11/1/2013
You waste all that chapters to change Ranma and then you just make him back to being cocky and arrogant?