Reviews for Beloved
jtscores chapter 1 . 8/6
Wtf? Good story? I think?
yaya94 chapter 1 . 9/14/2014
I'm surprised I haven't reviewed this! Gaaaaaah I love these kinds of stories with the dark angst feels, and you my dear delivered this very well. You know what would be amazing? you continuing this! It has soooo much potential. I envy your talent writing up good stories! :D
Guest chapter 1 . 1/3/2014
Heheh...LOVE this story!
ChocolateReader chapter 1 . 2/11/2013
i feel this. i love you and they way this story was created. i will continue to look you up.
jaimed1968 chapter 1 . 12/20/2011
This piece has been nominated at the Feudal Association!

Our official website can be found here:

feudal- pulpfiction feudal/

The current nominations pages are here:

feudal- pulpfiction feudal/ nominations/ sample-page/

Check them out to see what you were nominated for!

Our Yahoo Group, where the nominations and voting occurs, can be found here: groups. yahoo group/ FeudalAssociation/

**Please note that FA membership is closed during voting.

~ The Feudal Association

**Please Note: You may receive this notice more than once if you've been nominated for several awards. They will appear as reviews on your nominated works.
inuaddict chapter 1 . 11/8/2011
WOW that was deep. scary but deep
ananova chapter 1 . 7/12/2011
This was really well-written. Not what I'm used to reading but still good. I think it can stand on it's own if you decide not to continue it but if you do I would be interested in reading more.
WhiteTigerLilly chapter 1 . 5/1/2011
was some intense stuff. I would definately read if u continued it.
cupcakes chapter 1 . 2/19/2011
Man, that was dark and angsty! Amazing! Would love to read more on it, if possible!
Koshivuh chapter 1 . 12/26/2010
I don't know if it's good or bad that I loved this, but it was really well written. The plot does seem really angsty, but good :] I think it would make a great chaptered story.
INUKAGFREAK13 chapter 1 . 12/23/2010
wow!
BGuate224 chapter 1 . 8/7/2010
poor kagome TT

okay so im not seventeen but ive seen worse! :P
coconut-forever chapter 1 . 7/16/2010
Hmm interesting start, please continue it, I really would like to see what happens next :)
DevilofParadise chapter 1 . 4/20/2010
Wow, of all the stories and overused plots, this is definitely something that stands out. Don't worry, I've seen the workload you have now (the three unfinished and un-updated since early this year), but you really have something unique and gripping with this. I usually don't read unfinished stories, but I promise to keep looking for the story to this prologue and try to review - .

Just in case that won't happen for a while, I'll take this opportunity to tell you that I absolutely ADORE your stories and style of writing. Would you consider beta-ing if you have any time left between life and updating?

- DoP - ~
pApAw chapter 1 . 1/1/2010
i love this

hope it'll turn into a multi chap.

goodluck.