Reviews for You Know What You Want
VriG chapter 1 . 5/13
I love this everytime i read this. U managed to create such a perfect AU world but managed to retain everything that is Lucas and Peyton.
This is the 3rd time i read this & i absolutely love this story. I love how you write them initially at loggerheads but never able to resist each other. I love how you slowly build them and the plot. I love everything about this fanfic.
So Thank You so much for writing this. I can't get enough.
Can't-Even-Right-Now chapter 32 . 4/19
This is a great story. I usually don't like AU stories because people don't build the world enough, but you did it perfectly. I love the co-worker relationship storyline.
Lucas n Peyton Scott TLA chapter 32 . 9/20/2012
Wow! That was my first fan fiction rated M that I readied, I'm all new to this website, it was amazing story, loved every chapter, I was hooked from the beginning to the end. Thanks for witting it, I hope to read oll your Leyton story's you have so many...
Guest chapter 32 . 7/2/2012
I enjoyed every single chapter of this story. Amazing, loved it : )
L164 chapter 16 . 6/1/2010
I love this story! I've read it all about 3 times now. I love "I'm an old soul too" bit so much. It's probably my favourite line x
MaggsTwiOth23 chapter 1 . 2/4/2010
Love this story. Love that hatred and tension between Lucas and Peyton at first and then how it developed into love.
pinkshades10 chapter 30 . 1/5/2010
I really love your story ! You should update :)
pinkshades10 chapter 11 . 12/29/2009
So far I love your story. It is the middel of the night and i have to force my self to turn off the computer, and i cant wait to wake up tomorrow and read the rest :)
Italy's Rose chapter 14 . 11/5/2009
OMG, OKay please have Jenny and Jake come back into her life, with like Jenny being a 13/14 year old and Peyton ebign all WTF and Jake being well... I dunno if not them Julian? And Phone sex would be awesome to have the story.
Italy's Rose chapter 3 . 11/4/2009
GOD THAT WAS HOT! AMAZINGLY ADDICTIVE! :D
puasluoma chapter 32 . 10/24/2009
This was the sweetest story ever!

I redit allin one day and loved every single second of it!

you truly are a greate writer! You should keep going! Congrats!
LPlover chapter 28 . 9/11/2009
Perfect!The proposal was perfect and it make my amazing!
LPlover chapter 12 . 9/10/2009
OMG!This is the HOTTEST LP story you've ever written and so super sexy and sweet!I don't think I can even describe how amazing this fic is and it's safe to say this is gonna be my favorite LP story so far and I haven't even read more than half of the story.I couldn't managed to leave my review in each chapters because I'm too addicted and it almost drive me insane lol I am so late to the party but better late than nothing right?and in other hand I'm glad because I don't have to wait for updates which I'm sure would have killed me LOL Can I say I love you Sheena! LOL
LPlover chapter 3 . 9/9/2009
Freckin HOT!
LPlover chapter 2 . 9/9/2009
Hilarious! the paper thing crack me up lol