Reviews for A New Order
Honestly, i can cind no current problem. My only requests are that any harem-involvement is kept within a reasonable age range, say no more than 20 more or 20 less than Harry's age and that every harem girl is given good character development. If you were to break the 20/- age thing, I probably wouldn't mind much, as long as there was good reasoning. However, based on these last chapters, I have no cause to doubt your ability as an author, and I do not think that you would make this into a 'screw every attractive woman in sight and become powerful enough to destroy moldyshorts and dumbles without trying... At the same time.' kind of fic. So, in essence, just keep being as amazing as you are right now
Bronze chapter 6 . 6/21
You can clearly see one Albus too many names Dumbledore's hand in this! He never wants to tell anyone everything they should or need to know as he's afraid they won't do things his way. The whole bullshit about Bumblemore not killing is a lie that he spread. He may not kill with his own hand but he's perfectly willing to send others into a fight he knows they can't win nor survive. All for his Greater Good. The only trouble with that is IT'S THE GREATER GOOD FOR HIM PERSONALLY! Magical Britain is already living in the dark ages history wise. But Bumblemore wants to drag it even further back through time. The man's to be trusted as much as a live grenade without the pin or spoon and solidly glued to your hand. The sooner he's dead and buried in some far off and quickly forgotten place the better for the people of magical Britain.
Bronze chapter 1 . 5/28
While I don't know if this is a finished story or not it starts off interestingly enough. I find nothing at all surprising about your portrayal of Dumbledore as even in the books he was anything but good. Also by the way, this is my second attempt to read this. I somehow lost it. But now that I've found it again I intend to finish it.
Deeds48 chapter 1 . 5/25
OK LOVE YOUR STORY Did Harry get the soul fragment out of his head before he left and what about taking us thru the looking in the vaults and stuff more detail please I a lady we need details when it comes to these things lol :)
thonez chapter 4 . 5/6
good writing but Voldemort here is moron. He wants horcrux hidden. Not T.M.R. award, horcrux is here, as Dumbledore could notice it in previous 50 years.
thonez chapter 1 . 5/6
Good chapter except you have plot hole. Harry stunned Dumbledore and did nothing. As its written Harry could tell that dark lord from prophecy is Dumbledore and kill him.
Bronze chapter 8 . 3/1
The Official Secrets Act of the United Kingdom ( Rev.1989) no longer comes up at the site stated. Next, a few words were left out of some sentences. But, damn, what a good story to read! I do believe Albus would make himself the next Dark Lord for the Greater Good of course. I wonder just how happy he'd be if the Prime Minister authorized a mission to Hogwarts that used poison gas to kill all of poor little Tommy's followers there at the time? I can well imagine the chaos that'd ensue when Tommy awoke to find everyone in the school, save himself, dead. Man oh man would he be paranoid then! And the fear that'd generate in those Pure Blood supporters'd be tremendous!
Bronze chapter 7 . 3/1
But of course there's madness in his eyes! He's torn his soul into six pieces and that can't be good for anythings sanity! Then there's the fact that he has maybe two remaining soul pieces that haven't as yet been found that's adding to his troubles. On top of that most of the witches and wizards in Britain have fled and it leaves him very few to rule. Not to mention his little money problem. As in, the Goblins up and left him penniless. You can't really be a king or emperor or ruler of any kind with no one to rule over. So sure he's conquered magical Britain but it's a hollow victory without people to lord it over. What a wonderful little predicament you written Voldemort into scribbler. It's going to be interesting to read how he works his way out of it. Also to see if he can overcome his fear.
Bronze chapter 6 . 2/28
Tom doesn't have to be too worried just yet. They've only destroyed three of his seven little soul pieces. The most important one, though he may not even now it exists, is still in Harry's head. Though I hope fairly soon someone 'll realize that and have a safe way to remove it. Hmmm, the more I think about it the more I remember that in the story he( Voldie ) only thought about there being two remaining. So that gives him one final chance to return. Unless, as I said someone or group removes it safely from Harry.
Bronze chapter 5 . 2/28
Tommy boy is not going to be a very happy camper once he takes the school and finds the entire restricted section of the library gone. And the book of Muggle born and Half-Blood witches and wizards that should attend the school the next few years gone as well. Not that Dumby is any happier about it. Dumby's bounty hunter friend really needs to take a long look at what's going on around him and decide which side he wants to be on whenthe smoke clears. Otherwise he just might find himself on the loosing side. Either choice of Dumby or Voldie and he'll have to find a new place to do business out of. Or in the worse case he could wake up in his grave.
Bronze chapter 4 . 2/28
Wow, that was sad! But Albus Dumby'll swear they had help they didn't He'll do his best to keep the school open regardless of the quality of education offered. It's his monument to himself. But by cleaning out the areas that they did, they'll piss him off to the extreme. Too bad they didn't know about the tracking charms in his office. I'm sure Professor Filius could break them in such a way that Dumby couldn't repair them ever. Or maybe just box them up and take them with them.
Bronze chapter 3 . 2/28
I know how I'd be dealing with unwelcome visitors like in this story and none'd be walking away! I wouldn't tell anyone in any detail just that if they came to bring their own body bag. For I'd rig a few hundred miniguns in 20mm all around the estate just inside the wards with over lapping fields of fire. Then I'd get really nasty! for instead of lead, I'd use steel! No one gets out alive! And maybe, just maybe just ahead of my miniguns I'd place claymores set to go off when the first ward came down. Yea, I'm quite nasty and willing to kill to protect what's mine! Great story and I'm in a real hurry to read it!
Bronze chapter 2 . 2/28
Oh I'm more then happy to leave a review here. Your story is just so gripping. Showing exactly what Dumby is truly like and what Harry would be like without the interference of a know it all older wizard. Dumby should've given up the ghost years ago and become a true fossil along the way.
I assume, since it's been 3 years since you last updated, that this story has been abandoned, thank you for such a great story, it saddens me that it is incomplete, but I hope you have a great life and I hope you've continued writing in some form since it would be a waste for such a good talent to go unused
Bronze chapter 1 . 2/25
And we have a winner! That's what I call this. You grabbed me from the first two or three sentences and it hasn't stopped yet.