Reviews for A New Order
ThisIsAcronyx chapter 18 . 5/7
Yo continue pls you stupid writer
If there is a way to transfer all the magical energy from the victim to the killer (avada vito), Voldemort would certainly use it.
Also, Dumbledore would use it, of course only for the Greater Good.
The conversation interesting at the PM is interesting.

The word "Muggle" is a derogatory word for non-magicals. According to Rowling, she wanted to suggest "both foolishness and lovability". But give the sentiment in the books, the "lovability" part is questionable for most. Even Dumbledore, the so called leader of the light, doesn't care for their wishes and just uses them, but then again, he does so with everybody else.

So Kingsley is there, he wants help from them against Voldemort, he admits that guns are so much superior to wands (at least in range) that they are outright banned, and he demands secrecy because it is necessary to protect the magical.
This ban against guns itself is a strange idea. Is the use of guns more prohibited than the use of the killing curse or the other so called "unforgivable"? It's not like Voldemort or his followers really care about the law, do they? And Kingsley doesn't want to use a gun himself, but wants his allies to use them. Is this a significant difference? On a practical side, the soldiers doing the fighting will have to be told about magic.

As long as Voldemort doesn't interfere with the non-magical population, it isn't really their fight. Of course, when they killed non-magicals, the Ministry and Kingsley himself would cover it up, destroy evidence, thereby protecting the criminals. One could argue that at least they try to find those responsible, but give the prevalent mindset, such crimes would not be high priority.

With the way the Muggle-born are treated in the magical world, it would make sense that some of them seek other opportunities after school, and it would make sense that the non-magical government would employ some of them. So they could have their own force, equipped with magic and modern technology. It would also improve their standing in negotiations with the magicals. The Statute of Secrecy is for the benefit of the magicals. Yet when one of them is too stupid to behave in public, it is the non-magicals that are oblivated.
I wonder why they left Dumbledore alive and free. It is obvious that Dumbledore didn't hesitate to attack them, and he tried to interfere in their lives. He is an enemy, as much as Voldemort. On some level, he is worse than Voldemort, because he hides his intentions behind his mask as the benevolent leader of the light.
Eagle-Eyes chapter 18 . 1/29
This is a really good story.

Hopefully your muse will return someday and allow you to finish it.

Keep writing as life allows
torlan2003 chapter 18 . 9/29/2016
Good chapter, I don't know how Dumbledore is still alive. If a bullet to the head does'nt do it get a bigger gun! Kidding Looking forward to next chapter.
torlan2003 chapter 17 . 9/29/2016
Well Dumbledore is gone. (I hope) I have not seen Harry do much but it is good to see others pick up the slack and fight back. Looking forward to the next chapter.
torlan2003 chapter 14 . 9/27/2016
Good chapter, I like the Ron rehab part of the story. It is the story I have read like this. Normally he just says sorry, was controlled, or just stays a jerk. Making him address his problems is interesting. I do not remember reading about the potion flushing did he need it? Looking forward to the next chapter.
Hot Tamale chapter 1 . 9/24/2016
Yeah, didn't make it very far. You lost me when 14-year-old Harry proposed marriage. He's the equivalent of a high school freshman in the US. Who proposes marriage at 14? Fanfic Harry does, in this story, any story by Robst, and far too many others. Smh
torlan2003 chapter 10 . 9/26/2016
Good chapter I liked the part with Ron. So what is supposed to be Hanna's curse? I did like getting an update on Madam Bones last chapter.
torlan2003 chapter 8 . 9/25/2016
Good chapter, it sounds like Albus wants to use the regular military as assault force and cannon fodder. I was surprised no one asked why the did not ask how come they did not fight Riddle themselves. I mean hit and run or gurilla tactics. Thank you for writing I am enjoying your story.
torlan2003 chapter 7 . 9/25/2016
Good chapter, I still don't know who all made it. Madam Bones? I did like the update on the Horicruxe issue. Looking forward to next chapter.
torlan2003 chapter 5 . 9/25/2016
Great story, makes me wonder what will happen next.
torlan2003 chapter 4 . 9/24/2016
You have me hoping They will make it. Looking forward to the next chapter.
torlan2003 chapter 3 . 9/24/2016
Great start I look forward to seeing where the story goes.