Reviews for Ifrit Delivery Service
Skykhanhunter chapter 2 . 6/8/2009
The story gets underway. Love the reunion between Cloud and Tifa. I can't wait to see the reunion between Zack and Aerith. That should be... interesting.
writing gamer chapter 2 . 6/6/2009
Another great chapter! I'm impressed. I'm enjoying the pace of this story. I like how you are slowly unraveling the events of Avalanche and the epic that would unfold into the journey of a lifetime. Your characterization of Zack, Cloud and everyone else is solid. The only thing I wonder about is how much of the past in nibleheim you are including, because wouldn't Tifa recognize Zack too? Or maybe there's something different going on. I can't wait to read more. this story is addicting and you have a great narrative talent! Definitely keep up the great work! Thanks for writing!
SaintNicholas119 chapter 2 . 6/5/2009
Good chapter, update soon!
mom calling chapter 2 . 6/5/2009
Hoo Boy, very nice. thx and I'm eager for the next installment! mc
cranberrysoup chapter 2 . 6/4/2009
Very gripping! I am simply tingling with anticipation at this point. To have Zack meet a classic character from AVALANCHE... I like it.
kirallie chapter 1 . 6/2/2009
Good start! So did they not face the people on the cliff or did Zack somehow survive that encounter. So no memory loss or confusion for CLoud since Zack's there to help?
Love Psycho chapter 1 . 6/1/2009
Well thought out beginning. Can't wait for more! Cookies for you!
mom calling chapter 1 . 5/27/2009
o, very good-so far. There will be more, yes? ETA? mc
cranberrysoup chapter 1 . 5/27/2009
This is very promising! I love the start you have here (oh, if only, if only Crisis Core had ended like this), and I can't wait to see where you take it. Your writing is engaging in a way, with solid but not excessive descriptions, and I appreciate that. Paragraphs are a bit long (you could take advantage of a few more of the natural breaks), but altogether this is quite a captivating start!
writing gamer chapter 1 . 5/27/2009
I like where this is headed. You've taken a very creative step in altering the tale of Zack and Cloud and you did a good job explaining what they've been up to. I look forward to reading more. Thanks for posting :)
iVanillelay chapter 1 . 5/27/2009
Wow, only the first chapter and i love this story already (:

The summary intrigued me straight away and i knew i had to read it!

I also already love Zack and Cloud :D (Especially how you've kept Zack and not killed him off! YAAYY! Lol).

Can't wait for the next chapter :), hope you update soon
SaintNicholas119 chapter 1 . 5/27/2009
This looks like a good story so far. Update soon!
27 | « Prev Page 1 2