Reviews for Some Things Can't Be Unseen
Every1's Beta chapter 1 . 8/17/2015
Honestly, it's fact XD If Prowl were a con, they'd be dead. simple fact.

Read one story once that had Prowl reformatted as a 'con, and the autobots were destroyed within 2 months. and that entire first month and 3 weeks, was Prowl setting up an "After war" system. Only took him a week there.

Another fic i have read (And loved) Had Prowl trapped on a neutral colony (Knights of Light) and they were testing his ability's in a strategy game, the people who he demolished (with odds against him of 4:1) Stated "And he was losing the war? Makes me wonder what tactical genius he was up against, or the idiot he was giving his strategy's too."

But honestly, this was insanely funny. Megatron's fainting was...honestly pretty freaking great.
Jazzilynn Hall chapter 1 . 7/12/2015
Oh dear Primus! You have no idea how hard I laughed at poor Megatron... and that last paragraph of the story... mech/femme you have no idea what sort of IMAGES are now cycling through my helm! You got me all hot and bothered...
Dark Reika chapter 1 . 6/4/2014
Bwuhahahaha that's sooooo great! XD
RagdolDark chapter 1 . 7/2/2013
You trying to kill me? Wasn't far from that. My throat is sore, ya see? Too good.
DreamWeaveBeliever chapter 1 . 2/3/2012
Soo cute soo funny and just a hint of spicy sex
Zea T chapter 1 . 7/22/2011
That was great fun. I love Prowl's calm reaction to the hysteria of the officers around him. His response was wonderfully clever, and was probably just the kick Prowl and Jazz needed too. You've put a smile on my face :)
Ell Bee Someone Else Now chapter 1 . 4/8/2011
One Golden Snort of Amusement, and round of Silver Tee-hees!
BoredTech chapter 1 . 11/21/2010
Priceless!:D
Azure Neko chapter 1 . 9/22/2010
That is diabolically clever. Also slagging funny. I can almost see Megatron's face. And Soundwave's, for that matter.
EmmaTheSpottedBat chapter 1 . 8/10/2010
This made my day. Thank you! :D :D :D
Steven Kodaly chapter 1 . 5/12/2010
/Falls over laughing/

Oh, well done!
Hobbitstown chapter 1 . 4/28/2010
OMG! That was good. Very funny!
neurquadic chapter 1 . 11/16/2009
Oh lord, this was amazing. And the ending was just perfect. 3 Awesome job!

lol, I think you did an amazing job with Prowl with this one. Devious, but still serious Prowl. :3
kouun no ookami chapter 1 . 7/22/2009
open mouth astonishment... i would have NEVER guessed that...
BaiLang chapter 1 . 5/31/2009
My favorite part was the fact that Jazz has developed Megatron drinking games. I can imagine him also having variations for Optimus's and Megatron's battle monologues. _