Reviews for Magic and Loss
Kurichi-chan chapter 10 . 8/9
I think I read this story about five years ago. Out of the blue, this story came filtering back into my mind today and I just HAD to read it. I'm so happy I found it again! I still loved it just as much today as the first time I read it :)
Agafa Shelly chapter 1 . 12/6/2014
lol ratchet
Glass Assassin chapter 10 . 11/27/2014
Such an amazing story! You really hit me in the feels with this.
The feels of happiness.
The feels of anger.
The feels of embarrassment (I just felt so embarrassed for Wheeljack for some reason when he called Bluestreak "sweetspark" and Ironhide was there.)
And the feels of a great ending.
I applaud you! Your stories are all so greatly-written.
BumbleBeeBitch chapter 10 . 9/20/2014
love this story so much, such great plot
Guest chapter 10 . 8/7/2014
so so so so so so so so so so so so sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet!
i love it
warperchick chapter 10 . 12/7/2012
loved your story bro! :)
Stobene chapter 10 . 1/24/2012
Wow. So glad I took a chance on this! I totally don't go for autobot-heavy, and certainly not these two as main characters, but the story itself was absolutely fantastic and I was gripped from the start. I love the attention to detail, the characterization, and the fact that you didn't make Sunstreaker a total asshat! Wonderful!
Moonlight black rose chapter 10 . 8/30/2011
aaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwww ending so adorable!
Patcher chapter 10 . 4/12/2011
This was a really wonderful read. It was touching; and the title fits this fic real well. Magic and Loss indeed. Awesome work. :)
arctapus chapter 2 . 10/27/2010
This line has stayed in my head all day today:

A beat of silence hit the room, then suddenly everyone seemed to speak at once: "Sunstreaker!"

I love this fic.
arctapus chapter 8 . 10/27/2010
no one can hear you scream in space ...

arctapus chapter 6 . 10/26/2010
holy crap. you really know how to kick someone in the head. poor wheeljack. then sunny coming back and all this. Sideswipe and Ratchet are an awesome pairing. I just love this fic, its so real.
arctapus chapter 4 . 10/26/2010
sniffle. this is lovely. I almost feel the most pity for old sunny. he just can't bend. bluestreak would have been good for him but he didn't want to change or he couldn't. can't wait to see more.
arctapus chapter 3 . 10/26/2010
BWAHAHAHA! This is so wonderful I wish I knew two other languages to tell you how. This is such a fabulous concept but then that is what you do. The creativity of this, the 'humanity' of this, watching little Blue become a mech with a purpose and poor Wheeljack, I love it. I wonder when Prowl is going to unsub his rifle.
arctapus chapter 1 . 10/26/2010
You have them right. i love bluestreak and the others? They are spot on in my opinion. Poor blue, so sweet and so insecure. This is wonderful. You do interpersonal relationships and appropriate dialog so damned well. Its joy to read your stuff.