Reviews for Poisonous Kiss
WereBunny87 chapter 45 . 7/13
Ahhh I love this story so much I just had to read it again... I hope to read more for it soon... hope you are well!
Simply Liquid Moonlight chapter 45 . 4/9
Please, please, please don't let this magnificent tale be abandoned. I loved every moment, and am salivating for re.
Xyori Nadeshiko chapter 15 . 4/9
Que decisión tomara luc ahora?
JustAnotherMarvelFanGirl881 chapter 45 . 3/30
Please pretty please update.. I like this story.. I wish know what happens next.
MyDarkGuardian19 chapter 45 . 3/18
I hope u do an update i really live this story so please please think about finishing it
kat1316 chapter 44 . 3/10
shame there hasnt been an update in years. any hope for one soon?
AshbelleRyland chapter 39 . 3/7
There was a possible error with Harry's age, the tournament happened when he was 14 and he would have turned a month or so into summer. But you have him being 14 near then end of summer, so he should have been 15 when he and Mucous finally consummated unless you changed his b-day
Pika5490 chapter 1 . 2/13
oh, and usually with stuff like that people IMMEDIATELY regret it, so
Pika5490 chapter 1 . 2/13
This is entirely realistic, on Lucius' part. As a person who usually follows their "instincts" or, more like wants, (which he and I BOTH do) random urges to do or say something you probably shouldn't is commonplace. But, HARRY'S reaction, meanwhile, was unrealistic. Like, no. He'd probably struggle, and fight back. Which he doesn't. At all. It doesn't matter how it felt, he's (in Harry's mind) EVIL. AND a child. So, no. I can't continue. Sorry. I was really looking forward to it too...
Xyori Nadeshiko chapter 14 . 1/29
Que gran control tiene Lucius para no llevarlo hasta el final
xsam3 chapter 45 . 1/17
MORE MORE!
Calmzone1 chapter 45 . 12/29/2017
Hat a great story. I was a bit hesitant to read it initially because of how young Harry was and how Lucius seemed to be pushing him a little bit beyond his comfort/age zone, but with the magic involved pushing them to be together and seeing hw much Lucius changed, it makes sense. Ignore the haters, if they are any. They haven’t read it through to the end, so they don’t realize that Lucius isn’t a paedophile. Besides, we look on it as different when adults are ten or more years apart but accept it because they are adults. If it was a child, as still goes on in real life of 8 and 9 year old being forced to marry and bear children as rewards for men of all ages, even 50 years difference and we do nothing to stop it, then how can they complain when magic is pushing someone to be with their match?
I hope you either have a sequel or manage to complete this one day. I’m off to your profile to see what else is on offer for my consumption :). Thanks for sharing
dhamann7878 chapter 1 . 12/17/2017
Enjoyed the story even if it's not complete.
PrincessBetty01 chapter 45 . 12/5/2017
I came back to reread this and it was worth it again. The way you allowed Harry to grow up and make his own decision and the impact of others in his life. The behavior changing and smoothed over to transitioning well for characters' development. I love how Lucius truly changed the most, but Hermione, I can see her struggle and trying to cling onto her closest friend she has now. I'd love to see more, but I suspect real life has taken up your time and wonder how this would have ended altogether. You've done this beautifully. 3
YokaiAngel chapter 45 . 11/22/2017