Reviews for Poisonous Kiss
Pika5490 chapter 1 . 2/13
oh, and usually with stuff like that people IMMEDIATELY regret it, so
Pika5490 chapter 1 . 2/13
This is entirely realistic, on Lucius' part. As a person who usually follows their "instincts" or, more like wants, (which he and I BOTH do) random urges to do or say something you probably shouldn't is commonplace. But, HARRY'S reaction, meanwhile, was unrealistic. Like, no. He'd probably struggle, and fight back. Which he doesn't. At all. It doesn't matter how it felt, he's (in Harry's mind) EVIL. AND a child. So, no. I can't continue. Sorry. I was really looking forward to it too...
Xyori Nadeshiko chapter 14 . 1/29
Que gran control tiene Lucius para no llevarlo hasta el final
xsam3 chapter 45 . 1/17
MORE MORE!
Calmzone1 chapter 45 . 12/29/2017
Hat a great story. I was a bit hesitant to read it initially because of how young Harry was and how Lucius seemed to be pushing him a little bit beyond his comfort/age zone, but with the magic involved pushing them to be together and seeing hw much Lucius changed, it makes sense. Ignore the haters, if they are any. They haven’t read it through to the end, so they don’t realize that Lucius isn’t a paedophile. Besides, we look on it as different when adults are ten or more years apart but accept it because they are adults. If it was a child, as still goes on in real life of 8 and 9 year old being forced to marry and bear children as rewards for men of all ages, even 50 years difference and we do nothing to stop it, then how can they complain when magic is pushing someone to be with their match?
I hope you either have a sequel or manage to complete this one day. I’m off to your profile to see what else is on offer for my consumption :). Thanks for sharing
dhamann7878 chapter 1 . 12/17/2017
Enjoyed the story even if it's not complete.
PrincessBetty01 chapter 45 . 12/5/2017
I came back to reread this and it was worth it again. The way you allowed Harry to grow up and make his own decision and the impact of others in his life. The behavior changing and smoothed over to transitioning well for characters' development. I love how Lucius truly changed the most, but Hermione, I can see her struggle and trying to cling onto her closest friend she has now. I'd love to see more, but I suspect real life has taken up your time and wonder how this would have ended altogether. You've done this beautifully. 3
YokaiAngel chapter 45 . 11/22/2017
brilliant!~~~
Emilya13 chapter 1 . 10/1/2017
I've seen that your last update with a story was in 2016. Will you still continue to write this one? Cuz your channel doesnt seem abandoned... Anyway, just wanted to say I really enjoyed reading this! I like the personalities you gave the characters, its believable and its not too over the toplike extreme bashing, extreme evilness or something...) The interactions are fun, and we finally saw Hermione's view. I do miss some of Harry's interactions with Lucius. Thanks for the read!
misherukuro chapter 45 . 8/18/2017
Thanks for sharing your writing. I enjoyed reading this.
Katherine Sparrow chapter 45 . 8/18/2017
Love the story and many of your other stories. Though it is a shame that you never seem to finish them :)
ZianaSue chapter 45 . 7/31/2017
I can't wait to read more, but I doubt there will be any future updates. since you haven't updated the story since 2013. But still I'll be keeping a look out if by chance you do.
Isabell3 chapter 45 . 7/22/2017
Please write more! I love this story one of my favorites
Guest chapter 11 . 4/24/2017
In the last chapter what language was that?
bookworm chapter 10 . 4/9/2017
I think you made a mistake with the poem-I'm almost sure you shoul use animum meum, or maybe even animo meo... but my Latin isn't all that good so I could as well be mistaken... don't mind this comment. I really like your story ,)
2,363 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »