Reviews for Undertow
Failure Turtle chapter 1 . 5/28/2009
Matt Hardy is a big FAT failure turtle who needs to crawl into his shell of self pity and disappiontment.
fanfiction.net is horrible chapter 1 . 5/27/2009
Honestly, by my screen name you can tell I am a Hardy fan, but I am an Edgehead as well and sure what happend (well what the fans know happend) it does make Adam and Amy look like the bad guys but I am sure there is so much more to it than that we don't know too, like how do we know Matt wasn't abusive to Amy or that Adam's wife wasn't cheating on him when he was on the road, we don't, people just use that as a stupid reason to hate Edge because they can't find anything better they don't like about him to hate him.

Nice one shot btw!
TJ Sparkles chapter 1 . 5/27/2009
You're absolutely right-Edge would still be ostracized and hated by the idiot fans. Because to them, Matt Hardy can apparently do no wrong. I don't get it either. Anyway, it was nice to see this, Mack. Great job & I enjoyed reading this.

I think the last line said it all. Matt does it, and he's a hero. Edge does it, and he's an asshole. Stupid fans.

Tina
Thee Britty chapter 1 . 5/27/2009
Edge Matt Hardy.

Always has been, always will be!

I've never liked Matt Hardy to be honest. There's just something about him that I do not like. At all.

And this is true. If it was reversed to where Matt was in Edge's shoes and vice versa, the fans WOULD hate Edge. Well, the dumb fans.

This is true...you're right.

Y
SinfullyMadex chapter 1 . 5/27/2009
My brother is reading over my shoulder going edge sucks. I have to kill him now. Dude I loved this. And I agree with the whole hating edge with matt as the defense. This made me feel for edge. The man could be a mass murderer and I'd still love him.