Reviews for Heat Wave
firehottie chapter 1 . 3/16/2013
very cute! I love stories that have the whole RPM team in them. There are, unfortunately, a serious lack of them. :( I hope you get the inspiration to write more of them someday!
PinkRangerV chapter 1 . 5/28/2009
Wish I could have that kind of day...:)
ellesxjadore chapter 1 . 5/28/2009
Aw, damn! I had an idea like this the other day! Ahh well, yours is better than mine would ever be anyway! )

Am enjoying it immensely so far. Loved the interaction between Scott and K! Made me squeal! Ek! Do update soon - it's kind of infectious!
Jeremy Shane chapter 1 . 5/27/2009
thanks for being my 27th story of the day

good chapter & more please
Warlord-Xana chapter 1 . 5/27/2009
Ehh its alright i like the summer/dillon and Tenaya/ziggy but the Scott (Hiss( i don't know it feel like tommykat its good but it just doesn't feel right you know.
angellwings chapter 1 . 5/27/2009
Oh gosh, I love this story! The way all of the couples (we wish they were actual couples, lol) are off doing their own thing! I also love how Flynn is trying so hard to be ignorant of what everyone is doing. And I also loved Ziggy's line about telling Tenaya and the gangster to duke it out for who can kill him, lol. And I also love Tenaya's logic about why she saved him! And you had K and Scott watching Wizard of Oz! YAY! That's my favorite! And I love that Dillon was entertaining the kids but didn't want to admit it. Great work! You've been favorited!