Reviews for Second
LouiseUchiha chapter 1 . 2/10/2014
Sasuke T_T I want to hug you and never let you go!
The last sentence was so cute :3
I loved it!
Mononoke-hime x sukai kurora chapter 1 . 2/27/2013
I loved this and the prequel!
ike3 chapter 1 . 7/7/2011
This... is just so sad. I thought Myopia was bad enough (in a good way), but this... Gawd, I hate the ending. Poor Naruto... As in, in its own way, the ending is good, but poor Naruto must feel so let down! D: Stupid, insensitive Sasuke!

Still, it's really well-written, and moving, and bittersweet, and gah! You get the idea :)) Basically, I loved it.

On a brighter note, Juugo and Sasuke were cute. I think they make such a cute couple, and I only wish there were more fics and fanart of them! D': How can no one see the fluff potential of this couple? That and SasuHina - strange as it may be. Completely underrated.
imperfect-lover chapter 1 . 1/22/2010
Poor Naruto, I think he definitely would be jealous if he ever saw sasuke with his new team. Really well written 3
Silver Queen chapter 1 . 11/29/2009
Oh, ouch. 'Myopia' was fantastic and the way you portrayed Juugo's devotion was amazing, but this hurts. Poor Naruto. It's so bittersweet and Naruto is filled with this empty jealousy. There were some fantastic lines. 'He wonders if this is what it feels like to be invisible.' Because that really is one of Narutos worst nightmares. And I loved how Naruto said 'everything will go back to how it was.' because that really shows what he's trying to do by bringing back Sasuke. Only, it doesn't work.
TheSillyFrog chapter 1 . 9/5/2009
aw! So sweet! Loved it!
MadaSasu chapter 1 . 8/14/2009
NO DONT END IT PLEASE! MAKE A HUGE STORY OUT OF IT YOU ROCK PLEASE!
A.E.Snooks chapter 1 . 7/26/2009
It was cute but a little anti-climatic with the ending. I loved it all the same b/c it was hard for Naruto to accept that Sasuke was blind and that he might've been replaced. It was a wonderful read and a great companion to Myopia*grins.*

~LOTUS
chu chapter 1 . 6/20/2009
Cute! I like this fic (and the one that came before it). Are you planning to do any more?
AkaTsukuyomi chapter 1 . 6/2/2009
Both of your stories are great. :) I like how you keep everyone in character, your writing style overall, and that both stories are believable.
Mizuki hikari chapter 1 . 5/28/2009
cute XD
RakeeshJ4 chapter 1 . 5/28/2009
Goodness, how dissatisfying! Does Sasuke not know how unjust his response (or lack thereof) to Naruto is, or is it simply that he doesn't care? The story seems to end on an artificial cliffhanger is my complaint, I guess.
fowl68 chapter 1 . 5/28/2009
This one feels odd. Bittersweet almost, but there's...something to it that makes it more sweet than bitter at the end. Either way, I loved it!
OptimisticEmotion chapter 1 . 5/27/2009