Reviews for Puppies!
Guest chapter 8 . 11/3/2014
Maybe you could write a story about when Charlie meets his parents for the first time and they meet his and Sasha's puppies? Then Charlie tries to make amends with his parents? Maybe his dad could be called Bruce and his mom Sheba?
Got ideas for Bruce's voice.
A. Robin Williams
B. Michael Gross
C. Frank Welker
D. David Duchovny
Here's some possible voice choices for Sheba.
A. Tress MacNeille
B. Lara Flynn Boyle
C. Sarah Jessica Parker
D. Mary Steenburgen
RustyPete12 chapter 8 . 2/19/2014
Like with the "Oliver and Company" story focusing on puppies, I don't fully approve of this story... however, considering what Annabelle said about the pups being "little angels"... I've become a tiny bit more accepting of these kinds of stories. I sort of approve.
not 2 say chapter 2 . 2/5/2014
chapter 2 or 3 u coud of made a lemon out of...but it works
Adgth fan chapter 1 . 11/19/2013
U need to do spell check before you post you did every other word wrong other then that good story so far
HYBRID BATTLESHIP INFINITY210 chapter 8 . 8/17/2013
good won now its time for darkness to face evil. my fight begins NOW! HAHAHA!

amazing story yeah
HYBRID BATTLESHIP INFINITY210 chapter 7 . 8/17/2013
let the battle between good and evil begin
HYBRID BATTLESHIP INFINITY210 chapter 5 . 8/17/2013
fuck...
HYBRID BATTLESHIP INFINITY210 chapter 2 . 8/17/2013
what the fog?!
HYBRID BATTLESHIP INFINITY210 chapter 1 . 8/17/2013
ow boy
Guest chapter 3 . 9/19/2012
Where are all the other reviews?
StarscreamPrime chapter 2 . 7/13/2011
Holly crap! So Annabelle was there in spirit while Charlie and Sasha were doing it? That's a little creepy, don't you think? I'm surprised Charlie and Sasha didn't tell Annabelle to go away so they could have some privacy. Seriously, Annabelle's a creeper.
Timon64 chapter 8 . 2/16/2011
Very nice story! )
Omnitrix 12 chapter 2 . 8/26/2009
In my previous review, I forgot to mention that I did like Bess's advice to think instead of just plunging ahead. But with the emphasis on sex in this chapter, not to mention Annabelle encouraging them to do it so hastily, I'm sorry. But you are officially minus one reader.
Omnitrix 12 chapter 1 . 8/26/2009
Well, I've seen worse, but I can't say I enjoyed it a whole lot. The idea fo the girl making the first move, especially skipping the middle step (marriage), is not one I find at all agreeable. And although it was a good idea for her to get the advice of a friend who could relate, they probably couldhavepicked a better place than the middle of the Flea Bite.
Croclover95 chapter 8 . 6/6/2009
I just finished reading the story and I have to say that it was AWSOME!

You should make a series of storys out of this one.

God bless,