Reviews for Taken to Extremes
the freelance dreamer chapter 1 . 2/11
"It was self defense!"
"Self defense includes 3 rounds of ammunition?"
"...It could be gang rape!"

I love how Austria waits to see who seems to have the more plausible excuse before taking one of them home xD
TerrifiedcheeseO chapter 1 . 8/14/2013
Lol luvd it :D
Robin G. Fellow chapter 1 . 7/27/2013
No, no Prussia was right. Hungary was awesome and so was he. :)
I also liked how America was on the winning team. Just saying. National pride and all. The USUK money was cute until France ruined it. Then it was just funny. Stop CB-ing England, France!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/20/2013
this is HILARIOUS XD
pupeez4eva chapter 1 . 4/9/2013
AHHH I LOVED this! This was just amazing...kind of wish Canada was here (because he probably would have been invisible...and trust me, that would NOT be good for anyone's safety on the road) and Greece, purely for the fact that he probably would have fallen asleep at the wheel.
Fading Fragments chapter 1 . 2/12/2013
cracked up soo funny!
AwesomeOtaku chapter 1 . 2/11/2013
Nice Austria,nice.-_-'
Xenat25 chapter 1 . 1/27/2013
This is hilarious! Thanks for making me laugh!
Hong Kat chapter 1 . 1/18/2013
I'm crying so hard right now and I can barely breathe at all XD god the tears! This is too funny, well done my good man,, you win the fanfic award
Applepie2424 chapter 1 . 10/23/2012
Same case as roughdiamond5.
I loved Romano's road rage and how China had hit a panda! LOL
roughdiamond5 chapter 1 . 9/2/2012
I owe you a review for my laughter at the following two segments:

"…I think we hit something." he leaned further forwards, and froze.

"What? What is it?" Korea nagged. Very slowly, Japan turned towards them, his voice gone numb. His eyes looked suspiciously watery.

"It's a panda."

After several seconds of horrified silence, China burst into tears.

-and-

Prussia gaped at her, "My fault? You were the one with a gun in her purse!"

"It was for self defense!"

"Self defense includes three rounds of ammunition?"

"…It could be gang rape!"

"The woman's with me," Austria said to the police officer, "You can dispose of the other one."

MY GOD I did not know I could laugh so hard at 12:30 in the morning with a headache. And you achieved that and even more laughter in hardly more than two thousand words? Well done. Well done indeed.
Starship Artisan chapter 1 . 8/26/2012
*falls on the floor laughing* BRILLIANT!
otakuandproud123 chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
ARMAHGUARD XDDD

I'M ROFLING OVER HERE.
Nightowl572 chapter 1 . 6/19/2012
This was hilarious! I was laughing the entire time; I almost fell out of my chair. One question though: Why wasn't Japan driving with Greece?
ValykirieRevolution chapter 1 . 6/1/2012
So epic, I could not stop laughing.