Reviews for Perseus
Firebird Scratches chapter 1 . 2/8
Wow, his voice is SO clear, here, and also his loneliness...not just from his current voyage, but the loneliness he's felt his whole life. And I love your OC, Tang. :)
MalibuShaggy chapter 1 . 5/9/2012
It was nice to read about Raph and Donnie working together. Made me laugh how Donny was describing Raph's bike.
NinjaMisha chapter 1 . 12/3/2010
I don't understand why there are only 3 reviews for this. This is brilliantly writen! I suppose the rest of the people are just as lazy as I am. This is the 4th time I've read this and only now do I review _.

Such a bittersweet fic!

I really love Don's interactions with Tang. Makes me want to draw Don with a monkey _~

And his relationship with Raph is something I've always enjoyed reading about and so am glad it was in this fic.

It was easy surf on the wave of his emotions through this.

All in all and excellent usual! 3
Tori-chan chapter 1 . 6/5/2009
I like this, and I hope you will write more :3
KriStALKaLEi chapter 1 . 5/28/2009
My favorite thing about this is the spoken interaction of Raph and Don. I like the idea of them working efficiently together on missions. Too bad the series didn't have many episodes with that plot line.

Tang sounds adorable and I really wouldn't mind her appearing in another story ;) I've never pictured Don the type to like pets but I can see this relationship working. She's got him wrapped around her little finger..."monkey furniture" XD
starfire201not signed in chapter 1 . 5/27/2009
Sad, and very nicely written.