Reviews for Love Over the Years
Anjiru Hyure chapter 1 . 5/31/2012
So so cute! You did a great job writing first person! I find not many authors can. Loved it!
Mistress 0f Dragons chapter 1 . 1/24/2012
great job on this one shot. I really enjoyed it.
dragontamer ri-chan chapter 1 . 10/12/2010
You should definitely write another one. With Eirika and Innes of course! Let's face it; this couple does NOT get enough attention. This story gives me the warm fuzziez. If you want me to give you ideas you'll have to pm me about what you want ideas on. I'd be very happy if you wrote about their married life. It does NOT have to be a lemon but if that's what you want to do then go for it. I would like it to be rated in the T range, but it truly is up to you. All in all, if it's another Eirika/Innes one I will absolutely read it. Take care.
IcedWings chapter 1 . 2/2/2010
Cute story, . A few misspellings, check your work! The point of view for Innes seems a little out of place, and I would think to use medieval terminology...? o.o Or at least hint in "Old English."

- To give it that "Old time feel," ya know? Anyways, that's about it. Good job. :]
Sakura Moon chapter 1 . 12/16/2009
Dude this is awesome. I wish you could write another one. Dealing with Inne's jealousy of Erika's very "close" relationship with Ephraim. This story itself is cute
Setoross chapter 1 . 7/24/2009
cheesy last paragraph, but otherwise great story!
ArroyoAstarte chapter 1 . 5/30/2009
OMFG! That was amazing! This is my favorite couple ever, you just did so amazingly! You absolutely loved writing it-I absolutely loved reading it! XD

As for writing more stories-Go for it! You obviously have talent, dear, so write on! And requests...? Um. Moar Eirika/Innes. If you want.
wombat123 chapter 1 . 5/29/2009
I definitely enjoyed reading this fic 3! I think an Ephraim/Tana one would probably turn out nice too _.