Reviews for Till Death Do Us Part
Eccentric.Elevator chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
Ok, sudden and blunt is a new tactic, but I like it :3 it's different XD but I AM glad that it didn't either start with lots o'M rated stuff or take three chapters for a kiss :3 x3 I like
IFeelAliveAgain chapter 1 . 8/4/2010
I ADORE THIS STORY. Really. I do.
GogglesAndVideoGamesOhJoy chapter 1 . 3/11/2010
*-*

*loves*
Sweetheart5793 chapter 1 . 8/16/2009
Hmm, that was interesting. Definitely funny, but not that romantic. If it had been a bit longer you might have been able to make it work, but this was too short. For one, Matt went from not liking Mello to telling him to kiss him, which wasn't really confusing or anything, but it didn't make much sense. It's got potential.

If you ever actually want to do a romance you should go into it thinking that you can do one, or you won't be able to do it either way. I think you could, you just have to want to.

Finally (I've probably wrote too much already ) there's nothing wrong with Twilight. All I'm sayin'. :)
Bells-n-Akira chapter 1 . 5/28/2009
i actually thought thi was damngood. a little stilted at times, but the underlying feelings were there. Good job. Although, i would think that if they begin the class by saying they ate each hter, perhaps they should take at least to the end of the class? Pacing is hard...
lozzy035 chapter 1 . 5/27/2009
aw his is so sweet are there more chapts or is this it?