Reviews for Sleepwalking
Lol loved the twist!
BloodLily16 chapter 1 . 7/9/2013
Oh, Doctor... ;)
ohmickaaay chapter 1 . 1/8/2012
Oh my glob, this was so cute! :D I LOVE this. It made me laugh so hard in the end. Fantastic story!
miriel again chapter 1 . 5/23/2011
And that line kills me every time:

"Oh, sorry," he said, putting down the needle onto the side. "I'll come in a bit earlier, then."
miriel celeste chapter 1 . 5/23/2011
Oh. My. GOD!

I couldn't resist re-reading it... at work... on a loaning desk...with people walking by me... and wow, they must think I'm a really nice and friendly person now... I honestly can't wipe that happy I-just-read-fluffy-fluff grin off my face!

So, surprise, I LOVE IT! Absolutely, fluffy-grin inducing BRILLIANT!
Larsen chapter 1 . 4/4/2011
Lovely and cute. I'd love to be the one he snuggles close to.
k chapter 1 . 1/30/2011
KARIN848 chapter 1 . 6/10/2010
So cute! :3
converseuniverse chapter 1 . 3/25/2010
Hilarious and so cute!

Love that the Doctor has super duper advanced medical equiptment. Why wouldn't he really to be honest. Damn, gotta say it would have helped me out. I had CFS, there is not blood test currently out there for it, only lots of other tests to confirm you don't have something worse or different. 4 years of that (as I had) or a Time Lord sneaking into my room a night...wow there is absolutely no competition...not even close.
ImagingThings chapter 1 . 12/22/2009
That's great!
TenxRoseForever chapter 1 . 8/3/2009
oh, you really know how to make me laugh! ROFL XD

I luved it, it was brilliant!
dog youkai jane chapter 1 . 6/14/2009
Oh, wow. I love this little story. I'm surprised they (or at least he) never talked about it with eachother. I really love this idea. You could even incorperate that into a story. Huh. (Wanders off thinking about said story).