Reviews for Darkest Kiss
emovampyreseer chapter 2 . 7/16/2010
!
miki natsuko chapter 3 . 8/12/2009
i like it, i hope to read more of it soon. please keep up with the good work!
ar080185 chapter 3 . 7/25/2009
This is a very interesting story. I can't wait to see what you have in store for us.
eyes 4 edward only chapter 2 . 7/18/2009
OH WOW that was hot...except the biting the nipples part...owwee! but definitely hot!...i cant wait to read more about this dark edward.
Siobhan chapter 3 . 7/5/2009
This story totally rocks! *channels some Emmett*

I cant wait to read more! The thought of a glaring MASTER Carlisle... m *drools*

I will so be watching for this to update, how awesome!
Mrs Lightning Bolt chapter 3 . 7/5/2009
This story is very hot and lemony.. I love it! Please, please, please keep writing.
Forevertwilight05 chapter 3 . 7/4/2009
this story is extremely good! you are very creative and i love the idea for your glad you decided to add a lemon. I cant wait for the next chapter and to see what happens. Please update soon :)
M-Angel 05 chapter 3 . 7/4/2009
Loved it! Happy 4th of july! Update soon!
IGOTEAMEDWARD chapter 3 . 7/4/2009
I so love what you have

so far! There is just

something about bad boys!

I doesn't matter if they

are human or vampire(YEAH

BABY)! I hope you choose

to update! :)
Nemo Cool chapter 3 . 7/4/2009
OMG! i'm really glad you extended the story. Can't wait for the next chapter!
GabzR chapter 3 . 7/4/2009
i love it cant wait till u update
Blue-blood Princess chapter 3 . 7/4/2009
great chapter. please continue, this story is great.
slyt chapter 3 . 7/4/2009
Oh this is so good... I think I almost like this chapter as well as the first Chapter... the way he is so drawn to her but trying so hard to do what he is suppose to do just adds to the excitement of this story.. I can not wait to read your next chapter and I would love to help you write this into a story I have some great idea's on where this story could go if you would like some help... although you have wrote 2 great chapters already I don't see you needing any help...
Tina chapter 2 . 6/21/2009
Please continue the story! Am in suspense.. You write so good!
larissaxo chapter 2 . 6/9/2009
wow...i really liked this story. i wish i didn't end here.