Reviews for The Present
Ben F chapter 5 . 7/5
This is a great story ! you should totally make it a book , someday.
PGrilloSantos chapter 12 . 6/7
I NEED THIS STORY PLEASE DONT LEAVE ME LIKE THAT

i know you must have forgotten this story if you didn't update in 4 years. but i want to say that i read it in a night and i loved the way you made Link, i love your Midna, and im not sure on if i liked Sheik here.

if you could continue this fic, i would love it, but i know how life make us busy
Dam great story so sorry to see it end, I know you must have put a lot of hard work into it and had more planned that myself and I'm sure many others would have loved to read so thank you, as I said it was a great story
AND the last update was in 2013... guess I'll never see Link's reaction to being a father... please continue this, it was a joy to read.
*Goes to tap on next chapter. Sees there isn't one* ... well fuck...
To all those begging for an update: Stop. It's deadfic. For proof, here's a quote straight from the horse's mouth on her DA page, when asked if she would continue this: 'Very likely no. My life is very busy, and writing not my main passion.'
And there you have it. It ain't getting done. Now, Mudora, if by some miracle you see this, I'd recommed just outright deleting this story. If you're not gonna get it done, and its only purpose now seems to be to sit here and collect virtual dust, why even keep it? On top of that, on that same page you said you, and I quote, "cringe when I look at the old stuff now". And let's be honest, no one likes to look at their 'Old Shame', as it were. So just get rid of this story. Do the right thing.
Guest chapter 12 . 11/6/2016
Please continue this story I want to know what happeneds next
Enoch Holmes chapter 12 . 7/3/2016
And at last they two quarrelous lovers reunite. Yon tale is a satisfying one, miss Mudora.

holmesenoch
Guest chapter 8 . 7/3/2016
Of course Ashei would ask that. Excellent yarn, dear girl.

Enoch Holmes
deadlyboy98 chapter 12 . 6/22/2016
SO MUCH LEFT UNFINISHED!
The Da Vinci Complex chapter 1 . 5/31/2016
Called it the second I read the description. The end of chapter 1 confirmed it. Very well written so far.
The Prophet of Oversight chapter 12 . 4/6/2016
Get on with it mate. Finish the story.
Guest chapter 12 . 3/11/2016
Sweetness
Nakrr Nevermore chapter 1 . 2/19/2016
Hey... Y'know... HD remake coming out soon... Inspiration? New chapter? Even just news that this is indeed a deadfic? Please?
No one in partic chapter 1 . 12/15/2015
What a suprise nit complete why it's a great story to