Reviews for The Present
Zelda of Time chapter 1 . 6/18
Hey! I just read your story, and I just want to say that you are an amazing writer! You remind me of another author on here named Selphie Kinneas 175 who writes the deepest Zelda stories! You should read her book What Makes a Hero. 67 chapters of a true novel! Anyway, I hope to see more for this story if you are going to continue. Love your work!
Love the story,first good link midna romance I've found plz keep the story going. :) personally hoping for happy ending, too many good fanfics stories end tragically for me to like them. :
grady chapter 12 . 3/16
I like the story but don't stop you need to pleas complete it
Wow just wow
Marvel296 chapter 12 . 2/26
Hey, you can just say Marvel296 (don't mind my name).

Well, Great story so far! i really liked this series. This can help inspire me to write my own fanfics. I I hope you're making more chapters, cause it's frustrating to end something on a hook, you know? This is probably one of the best i've read so far, and you're doing really well! I don't want this to end, but it probably did. Thanks for the story!
Ultra-Pop chapter 12 . 2/12
Interesting, slow build up but enough to keep you from part to part.
AtTheEndOfAllThings chapter 12 . 2/1
Two. Years.

That is all.
timberwolf1337 chapter 12 . 1/18
NEXT CHAPTER MWHHAHAHAHAHA Really great story i hope you continue it its not traditionally how i see midna being but at the same time shes defiantly interesting and im defiantly enjoying the story very much I hope to see you update soon.
TwilightGirl chapter 12 . 10/17/2014
URGG!so frustrating is there a seqeul i need to know how it ends
Twilitgirl chapter 11 . 10/17/2014
I loved this chapter since it was mostly about Midna
Guest chapter 12 . 9/13/2014
Great fanfic so far one of the best I've read so far
Kamikashi chapter 12 . 9/12/2014
Beautiful. More soon please!
tony780504 chapter 12 . 9/2/2014
LOVE THIS STORY! Please update sooooooooon...
Ira Bell chapter 12 . 5/24/2014
where is it? i need more
Guest chapter 12 . 5/8/2014
This Fic is so damn good, but this Fic hasn't been updated since forever ago ;-;