Reviews for The Present
Enoch Holmes chapter 12 . 7/3
And at last they two quarrelous lovers reunite. Yon tale is a satisfying one, miss Mudora.

Of course Ashei would ask that. Excellent yarn, dear girl.

Enoch Holmes
deadlyboy98 chapter 12 . 6/22
The Da Vinci Complex chapter 1 . 5/31
Called it the second I read the description. The end of chapter 1 confirmed it. Very well written so far.
The Prophet of Over Sight chapter 12 . 4/6
Get on with it mate. Finish the story.
Nakrr Nevermore chapter 1 . 2/19
Hey... Y'know... HD remake coming out soon... Inspiration? New chapter? Even just news that this is indeed a deadfic? Please?
No one in partic chapter 1 . 12/15/2015
What a suprise nit complete why it's a great story to
Dat Hero Guy chapter 12 . 10/31/2015
Now just wait one second! That's hardly an ending there. Am I just missing something, or did that feel more like cliff hanger? I don't know, but great job anyways. I would, however, like to find out what happens when Midna gives Link the... news. So write soon, please!
CorneredFox chapter 12 . 10/16/2015
It was amazing! I loved it!
Guest chapter 12 . 8/23/2015
please write more!
LiveForeverOrDieTrying chapter 12 . 8/4/2015
Well, thank god you didn't start your two and a half year hiatus without a reunion. I've read like 8 fictions in a row that depressed the hell out of me, so having one where everything isn't FUBAR is a nice change of pace.. I'm enjoying the story so far and I'm looking forward to a continuation whenever you're done with all that college-y stuff :) Keep up the fine work.
Zelda of Time chapter 1 . 6/18/2015
Hey! I just read your story, and I just want to say that you are an amazing writer! You remind me of another author on here named Selphie Kinneas 175 who writes the deepest Zelda stories! You should read her book What Makes a Hero. 67 chapters of a true novel! Anyway, I hope to see more for this story if you are going to continue. Love your work!
Guest chapter 12 . 3/17/2015
Love the story,first good link midna romance I've found plz keep the story going. :) personally hoping for happy ending, too many good fanfics stories end tragically for me to like them. :
grady chapter 12 . 3/16/2015
I like the story but don't stop you need to pleas complete it