Reviews for Legends 3: Endgame
Guest chapter 11 . 7/5/2012
PWEASE! THREE YEARS. DAH EFF BRO!
SpaceCaptanFace chapter 1 . 12/30/2010
Very, very good way to begin a story! Thanks. I enjoyed reading it. As you should have already guessed by my profile name, this is SpaceCaptanFace author of the Megaman Eternities story in which you gave a very well appreciated review. I've just returned from a very long expedition in which I wasn't able to use the internet for a couple years which is why I was unable to update my story for so long but now I'm back and can finally get started with it again. I hope you can check it out when I finally post the next part. I'll keep reading your story as well. Loved the twist at the end of chapter 1.
Plazmatik chapter 11 . 7/31/2010
Excellence. I'm really enjoying. Something I'd like to see: A status on how the "real" Megaman is doing on Elysium.

Other than that, this is shaping up very well.
Plazmatik chapter 4 . 7/31/2010
Excellent chapter. What does Swarthy mean?
Plazmatik chapter 1 . 7/31/2010
Whoooooa! Plot twist! I did not see that coming. I'm hooked
NARUTO4001 chapter 6 . 11/12/2009
is megaman gonna be in this story? Besides that i want to say i loce this story keep writing!

X3
Astalavisbon chapter 11 . 9/18/2009
Never thought megaman legends fandom is still alive! Plz finish ur fic. It's gettin' interesting...
SteffieMusings chapter 11 . 9/1/2009
I love how Tron and Roll interact with one another; and how Roll felt guilty that she and MegaMan stopped the Bonnes as well, since they are now still pirates.

I also love Bola and Roll's interaction as well. I'd love to see what'll happen next _
NeoNarcissism chapter 11 . 8/19/2009
Nice chapter! Your streak of awesome endings continues. I must say that I'm really glad to see good old Bola taking a step into the spot light. Perhaps it's just me but "I can show you were all the best refractors are" makes me think a whole lot along the lines of "Hello little girl! Would you like some candy?"
YugiohFreak54 chapter 11 . 8/11/2009
This is a pretty good story. i've always wonder what happened after Legends 2 was done with.
XDarkZeroX chapter 11 . 8/10/2009
A good lovely chapter more from 's kinda funny that everyone mistakes Roll with Megaman.I liked that

Ending was really good too.I love suspenful endings :)

Keep up the good work ;)
RandyPandy chapter 11 . 8/10/2009
If you really are planning on finishing this story, good luck to you. :) This has some of the more original ideas I've ever seen in a Legends fanfic, and I would hate to see it die off.

Bola is awesome. Great to see him back, especially since he was never really a bad guy.
NeoNarcissism chapter 10 . 8/7/2009
First off, I would just like to say that this is one of the best pieces of work that I have had the honor to read in a very long time. That being said, on to something a little less all encompassing. As a huge Bonne fan, I am absolutely overjoyed to see them cast in such an important role. The characterization and interactions are spot on. I also find your habit of leaving things off in a cliffhanger to be as brilliant as it is frustrating. In general, I've gone and fallen in love with this story and to end it now would inevitably cause my untimely demise. You don't want that do you?
SteffieMusings chapter 1 . 8/4/2009
I've just read the latest chapter; and I enjoy it alot. I love how you introduced Bola. Teisel's reaction to Roll when she tried to correct him's hilarious as well.

I also love the picture with Amadeus. He looks quite awesome.
XDarkZeroX chapter 10 . 7/28/2009
This chapter was great too!4 days are forgivable if your excuse is Final Fantasy X

I hope that Roll won't learn Bonne's plan(They have a reason though) and please bring Megaman with Fluttershaft XXI *puppy eye looks*

Since I am a big fan of Legends Series I thank you for writing such great fan fiction.I hope it won't be dead

PS:I thought Captain Amadeus was a fat ol' pirate

thx for for new uptades soon(weekly will be awesome).Don't play that much FFX :D