Reviews for Legends 3: Endgame
XDarkZeroX chapter 9 . 7/20/2009
Wow,your story is cool and Sigma Virus o.O!I hope that Barrel turn into a maverick(or a reaverbot):P

And a question will Megaman come back soon?I really want to see him and see Roll happy for reunited with Megaman too :(

Anyways keep up the good work,waiting for a new update to review ;)
Mayor Schweppes chapter 9 . 7/18/2009
... I probably should have reviewed sooner...

Besides only a small handful of incorrect grammer, this story is still going strong. Roll has... Or at least, I think she has, changed. Which is good (I mean, did anyone really suspect that Roll wouldn't swear?) The story, awesome, and almost Ooc free (some points here and there, but nothing above the line of no return).

Update...erm.. Weekly?

~ Riffer
Dashe chapter 9 . 7/17/2009
...I had no idea I was that important. Excuse me while I go flaunt my ego over yonder.

The Gesselschaft's car horn made me giggle. And don't quote me on this, but 'teteatete' looks an awful lot like the French "tete-a-tete," literally "head-to-head," all smooshed into one word. It wouldn't surprise me if that was where it came from.

Now I want to know what happened to Data!
SteffieMusings chapter 9 . 7/17/2009
I felt quite sorry for poor Teisel. Hope his ears are still OK, considering how he was shouted at by his sister.

I also loved Roll and Barrel's interaction as well. I also felt sorry for poor Roll; not wanting to say that they need money.

The end with Glyde and Amadeus' quite good as well. "Unhand me, you sailor!" indeed _
SteffieMusings chapter 8 . 7/16/2009
Hello there

I've read all the chapters so far, and I must admit that I enjoyed the story. I love everyone's interactions, the originality of the story and your fan-character is great as well _

The interaction between Glyde and your fan-character are hilarious as well. I especially love how he kept calling Glyde "lass".

One thing I also like about Captain Amadeus would be the fact that he's different compared to many Mega Man Legends fan-characters that are lurking out there. It's also cool that he's working with one of the canon characters, instead of doing his own thing, y'know?

-Steffie
Dashe chapter 8 . 7/10/2009
And to think amidst all of the subliminal messages I wasn't expecting much...I mean, I don't even LIKE Roll and I like this story. In fact, this is one of the few in which she doesn't make me want to behead her swiftly and without remorse. Teisel is hilariously amazing. And Amadeus is everything an OC should be.

I shall be back when you update.

- D -
Riffer chapter 6 . 7/5/2009
Hey, no update yet? ...I hate college.

I find that this story is great. A few spelling errors here and there, but nothing serious. Speaking of which... Pairings, or no pairings? I think I missed that part (Legends S Link), so I don't actually know.

~Riffer
GrimMoody chapter 4 . 6/12/2009
Long live America!

This story has the best writing style I've seen so far in the Megaman section. You're relaxed, writing the dialogue naturally, and though you could use more detail for the scenery, it's not a huge deal. This sort of makes me wish I had played Megaman Legends.
Ri2 chapter 3 . 6/5/2009
Those Servbots are adorable. 42 should try to be more like them.
Abnon Ymous chapter 2 . 6/5/2009
"In the darkness, there is a light. And in that light their is a shining ambition." Which is my way of saying your story AWESOME to the max.

I read the first part and it came out as sort of M. Night Shyamalan feel (i.e. a twist on the ending) but overall I am thoroughly satisfied with the events I have read thus far. And although things seem to look grim for now I'm certain must be more surprises in store for the journey ahead.

Will be happy to read more and see how these future events will effect Roll in the coming conflict.
Ri2 chapter 2 . 6/1/2009
Poor Serve-bot number one. I hope he's okay.

And Roll's 32. hehehe!

The Bonnes are hilarious.
nazo chapter 1 . 5/28/2009
interesting updte soon
Anonamas chapter 1 . 5/27/2009
Wow... I feel sorry for Roll... Can you hurry up and update soon?
28 | « Prev Page 1 2