Reviews for Boldly Go: LIFETIME
Guest chapter 1 . 12/7/2014
Worth a cry. Thnx for the read.
Twin-Lance chapter 1 . 1/31/2014
I've never been so glad I clicked on a Tumblr link... I started off on Twenty Sentences but was sidetracked to this story. This was beautiful. The subject matter was sad but you presented it perfectly. The timing, the tone, the tenderness... You had me in tears by the time it was over. Excellent job.
Sikudhani chapter 1 . 11/23/2013
Damn you! Not many things can pull at my feels but you ripped them from me! This is one reality I wished they would never have to go through, but this was a beautiful end.
TwiTragic13 chapter 1 . 7/7/2013
Oh the tears... the chin wobble...the sobbing... Oh God why!?
BlackRosary chapter 1 . 7/2/2013
Great you made me cry too. Nice, now my parents are sure I've gone loopy. Crying in my room for no apparent reason. Really. Utterly fantastic and heart-wrenching A job
Guest chapter 1 . 9/22/2012
Beautiful story! I'm in tears.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/23/2012
Holly Shist u made me cry to
clow-san chapter 1 . 12/20/2011
Oh My God. I'm crying right now. This. this is heartbreaking and beautiful and wonderfully written. That last line just totally killed me.
WrittinInStone chapter 1 . 6/9/2011
That story did make me cry, but it was great all the same. Good job.
billybobjoefatgeorge chapter 1 . 12/24/2010
:'( So sad
StarTrekFanWriter chapter 1 . 8/26/2010
You made me cry! Thanks for this.
CocoChanel88 chapter 1 . 8/8/2010
this made me cry so much.
cccahill18 chapter 1 . 2/6/2010
Incredibly moving and sad . . .beautifully done D':
TrulyShadowKissed chapter 1 . 1/25/2010
Oh. You made me cry. That was beautiful and tragically sad. Whenever I read a Spock/Uhura story I wonder on their different lifespans. I love the comments you made to infer on their life togeather, their 2 babies and how their child was on a mission.
Hopefuladdict chapter 1 . 10/4/2009
Made me cry too...b e a utiful.