Reviews for Bound and Broken
Guest chapter 3 . 7/11/2017
bellas not a very good submissive...
Lisalouise chapter 10 . 2/15/2017
Are you going to finish this story?
Thanks
Lisa
Guest chapter 10 . 10/10/2012
u know it has been more than 2 weeks..actually almost 2 years. PLEASE finish the story bc this is actually REALLY GOOD!
please chapter 10 . 7/23/2012
I really wish you would finish the story its do good!
Guest chapter 10 . 7/8/2012
2yrs comeon
QueenElsaSalvatore chapter 10 . 7/3/2012
well i am enjoying reading this story
just-a-dream92 chapter 10 . 6/20/2012
noo 20 months! have you given up on this story?
Rima2000 chapter 9 . 3/27/2012
I understand about your carpel tunnel, needing to do research on the politics and so on...it has been a year and a half since you updated this story ...so I just wanted to know if you still have plans to finish it anytime soon. i sure hope so, I really like and am intrigued by these characters...and this story.

Also I have friends who have dealt with carpel tunnel...some wore the braces, others had the surgery...but a few went to Chinese doctors who were skilled and performed a technique called Tui-Na (pronounced Twee-nah)with great results after even a few treatments...though some cases may need to be treated for a month to 3 months.

I also saw the same Chinese doctor for back issues (from an injury) and felt so much better after every treatment of Tui-Na (while I had always felt worse after every treatment by the famous sports pain specialist I had seen in Manhattan for a few months)

I had great success with the Tui-Na treatments for my back and neck as did all my friends with carpel tunnel.

One day as I was leaving the office after a treatment, I met a young woman who had decided to return for more Twi-Na treatments for her carpel tunnel...she was returning again...becasue she had the best results with his Tui-Na treatments (she had left him before the full course of treatments because friends had pressured her to try some more conventional approaches which were not successful, and so she came back to the Chinese doctor)

There are apparently different kinds of Tui-Na techniques...and hopefully you will respond to the Chinese doctor you choose...should you decide to try it.

Do some research and ALSO ask if the doctor you choose could have any patients of his contact you with their experience and satisfaction with treatment for carpel tunnel using Twi-na therapy.

It worked for my friends who tried it and they were satisfied.

Just understand that doing repetitive motions like computer work, you might need to get treatments every few years...then again...maybe not. Also, these kinds of treatments are not covered by insurance...so you would need to budget for the out of pocket expense of them...but they work and in a fairly short time.

My Chinese doctor was quite famous in China but when he moved his family to the USA...he could only get registered as an acupuncturist and he also did the Tui-Na massage technique, which is deep muscle massage...considered to be like acupunture but without the needles. He was fascinating...and here he worked with professional Musicians, pianists, dancers, athletes as well as guys who worked in kitchens or people who worked on computers...because any repetitive movements can cause carpel tunnel syndrome...and the surgeries are not always successful for it...so these treatments have become more and more popular over the years. A co-worker recommended this doctor to me as he had cured her husband's tennis elbow...it was a lucky referrel.

I just wanted to share that with you...hope it helps if you are not better by now.
missylb chapter 10 . 11/5/2011
i loved intamite ties and soooooo cant wait to read more of this story i love it xx hope ur wrist is better soon xx
JamesBonnie chapter 8 . 9/18/2011
I have just reread your story Intimate Ties, and now have reread Bound and Broken, and I truly love them both! You haven't written anything new in a long while, and I was wondering whether I could find your work on any other sites? Thank you for your story, and your thoughts! Bonnie
exclusiverob chapter 10 . 7/28/2011
I love your story Intimate Ties. I think it is a real shame when authors start a story that every one loves so much and just leave us hanging. 10 months without completing your story is not cool. It seems you have decided not to finish this story. SAD!
Ladyniki chapter 8 . 7/23/2011
Hmm will the good senator make an appearance at this engagement party?
Ladyniki chapter 3 . 7/22/2011
Ohhh silly little e, of course something is gonna go wrong! PLEASE no cheating!
Ladyniki chapter 2 . 7/22/2011
Another level... Damn
Ladyniki chapter 1 . 7/22/2011
Ok, ok took me a whole day to come up for air to start this fic after comic con. Lol so far, so good.