Reviews for Wolfsbane
Me chapter 2 . 12/15/2013
PLEEEEEAAAASE POST MORE! Was the black wolf edmund? If so that's the PERFECT animal for him
Winged Beauty 16 chapter 2 . 8/18/2013
Oooooo! Was the Wolf Edmund? I think so ecause isn't Wolfsbane a potion? Oh! I love your story line. I know it has been nearly 3 years but I do hope you continue!
With Love,
Shaun
Akrasian chapter 2 . 9/11/2012
upload!
a fool's paradise chapter 2 . 11/19/2011
Perhaps it's a lost cause, but I do hope you'll continue this at some point. It's an intriguing start.
selenedepizan chapter 2 . 3/5/2011
This would be a review for all your fantastic fanfics. I'm one of your greatest fan; you write stories so amazing, touching and beautiful that's not possible to love them.

Also Wolfsbane is a very interesting fic and the way you describe the love of Peter and Edmund is wonderful as ever.
SweetNightingale09 chapter 2 . 11/26/2009
So...freaking...amazing! This story is so great I have nothing to say except more please!
Ravendo chapter 2 . 10/11/2009
update!
Wildfire2 chapter 2 . 6/3/2009
Very interesting story, I'm really enjoying it! One quick thing though, could you tone down the mushyness with Pete and Ed, lovers they may be but you've seem to gone over the top with the nick names and constant endurments. They are still brothers, and as such they should still act like brothers, just with extra's. Remember they're men and men typically don't use terms like angle unless they're asked too. I do NOT see Edmund asking for this and if anything being annoyed if Peter started using it. Just because you're in love doesn't mean your personality changes.

Can't wait for the update!

Wildfire
stopstalking chapter 2 . 6/1/2009
wait, Im so confused, but intruiged (spelling?) anyways, Im excited to see where this is going.
FallenUpStairs chapter 2 . 5/28/2009
Awesome! Peter and Edmund are alive! And so is Susan which is just as great, there is nothing better than to read about a great uprising and some mystery like how is Peter alive. Update soon.
Light Catastrophe chapter 1 . 5/27/2009
Wow. I have absolutely no idea where this is going, but it is very intrigueing so far. (All of your stories are.)

Can't wait for more.
FallenUpStairs chapter 1 . 5/27/2009
Cool, I have so many questions, what did Rehkan say, who is he and why did he want Edmund? Cool, not to sound like a broken record, but you have to continue, please update.