Reviews for Immortals and Avians
AngelLaNelle chapter 3 . 11/6/2014
You have got to write more. This is awesome sauce.
Sunnydays chapter 1 . 8/23/2013
Yes. just, yes!
Andy chapter 3 . 7/17/2012
I love both of the books and you did a great job of putting them together without ruining either of the originals :D I think you did awesome and I can't wait to see what happens next so hurry it up. Seriously, I might die from not-knowingness. Yep. I just made up a word I want to know so bad so get to it! (:
shygirl5817 chapter 3 . 11/20/2011
Absolutely wonderful! Are you going to update?
MischievousCuriosity chapter 3 . 9/14/2011
It's AMAZING. You managed to make Max sarcastic and sympathetic; Fang quiet and strong; Alanna fiercely stubborn and yet still kind; and you got Numair perfectly right in every way! I love how you took two completely different stories and made them into a riveting fanfiction. Update soon, I love the plot so far!
Saffygirl chapter 3 . 7/18/2010
Well, this sounds pretty good so far!

Can't wait for the next update!
middnightblue33 chapter 3 . 4/6/2010
I never would have pictured these two stories together but this is awesome please write more.
DeathtoBella chapter 3 . 2/13/2010
love the story!

update soon!
KiraKia chapter 3 . 1/2/2010
. . . Alanna and Numair are BITCHES.
theweirdworder chapter 3 . 11/8/2009
Now I really can't wait to read more. Update soon!
theweirdworder chapter 2 . 11/8/2009
This is interesting... I'm getting even more pulled into it now...
theweirdworder chapter 1 . 11/8/2009
Wow, interesting... I'm interested, I can't wait to read more... This is an interesting idea, you have, combining such different books. You managed to keep all of the characters' personalities intact, wrote it well... wow.
hw- the blue dog chapter 1 . 9/10/2009

I know that it can be annoying/tiresome to update- I can't even get my story to upload! But please, PLEASE update, I am so intrigued!
Mistress of the Words chapter 3 . 8/13/2009
Awesome story! I cant wait til you update again! This is a totally original story and I am completely loving it already! Post soon!
Aquamarinelightnight chapter 3 . 8/12/2009