Reviews for Perfect Enemy
CarlisleAndBella'sLove chapter 1 . 1/8/2011
loved it !
littlemisskirst chapter 4 . 12/8/2010
I loved your Stranded story so I came to check this one out.. and it's such a neat idea :) I definately get the Watchmen vibe! I'm wondering if you are going to finish it?
crcc1014 chapter 4 . 12/8/2010
WOW... this is a really great story so far! Why haven't you updated! this story is amazing! I looovvveee the plot so far. I can't wait to see what happens... if you update at all :/
RosesFromDrew chapter 4 . 12/7/2010
I really love this story. It's really good. Poor Bella. :(
bspest04 chapter 4 . 11/3/2010
i really like this story! please don't abandon it :O

update soon!
Daniellexx chapter 4 . 9/11/2010
update again soon.
zozotheterrible chapter 4 . 9/5/2010
I've been reading Stranded for a while now and after checking out your outtake I decided to check this out and I have to say this is great! I kinda wish you were still working on it.

Ahh well I hopefully more from you, be it on stranded or something else. Just wanted to let you know how much I enjoyed the few chapters of this.
twilightluvr001 chapter 4 . 8/13/2010
O Oh Lord, I hate Aro even more now!
Irrevocably Obsessed chapter 4 . 5/22/2010
You neeeeeeeeed to keep writing this! I will go absolutely froot loops if you don't!

This is the best sci-fi story I've read! It's just so original...its complete awesomeness!

But seriously. I will go mega spider monkey on your ass if you don't keep writing this.

Peace! :)
Understatment chapter 4 . 4/5/2010
AH! JAMES. NO. GR. JAMES. LMAO! UPDATE PLZ!
Cinnebar chapter 4 . 4/4/2010
Wow, love this plot! James, I wonder if he has an ability? I know the movies and books said that he was a tracker, but that doesn't mean that he will be in here! I hope it's something horribly cruel, .. I love angst! Can't wait till next update!3
twilightmecrazii chapter 4 . 3/20/2010
OME that was epic I loved it loved the story so far...I hope u continue it coz it's amazing...i hope there's a nxt chapter
twilightmecrazii chapter 3 . 3/20/2010
Loved it loved badass Bella awesome chapter
twilightmecrazii chapter 2 . 3/20/2010