Reviews for Chance is but another one of Fate's Playmates
Souless666 chapter 25 . 7/30/2013
Great story.

I'm assuming you, either, did not get as far as the episode, at the time, that introduced Brady, or you decided to change things for sake of the story; visa v Sam meeting Jessica.

I always love when Azazel puts the smackdown on uppity demons messing with Sammy. :D

Question, did you, by any chance, write a sequel to this, or, maybe, a different take on it, where Sam's powers continued to evolve from that young age? That would be fun to read.
Souless666 chapter 12 . 7/27/2013
I've been reading this all day and was enjoying it. But I have to comment about the confrontation between John and Jared. (And yeah I know its been years since you wrote this).

There is no way Jared would have been able to take John down so easily, John is both a Hunter and he's also ex-Marine. Not much chance Jared, being out of practice, would have gotten the better of John.
Curious6 chapter 21 . 5/31/2013
"I have to make sure they're alive so they can be punished. "
Awwww
Curious6 chapter 20 . 5/31/2013
"Wow that was…that was pretty heavy for a seven year old. Dude, you need to get out of the books."

XD
Curious6 chapter 11 . 5/31/2013
AWW YEAH SHIT'S GETTIN' REAL
Curious6 chapter 3 . 5/31/2013
Sad, but a very well-written chapter :c
chevyimpala1967 chapter 25 . 5/11/2013
excellent story! very well written, I especially liked the foreshadowing with the vent!
jojospn chapter 17 . 2/23/2013
:D for Sammy getting his memory back, not poor John!
jojospn chapter 4 . 2/23/2013
hehe that's ok about our little cameo! It is cute! Though not sure how many in their late twenties would have the name Jared in 1990 ;) But seriously, I am really enjoying this chapter so far, so glad I get to read a complete story too! :D
summerbreezeplease chapter 16 . 2/18/2013
this story is amazing. there. i said it.
boasamishipper chapter 25 . 1/5/2013
Ehmagawsh that was like the best Supernatural story I've ever read! It was so good and awesome and I just loved it! And the whole scared to shit John perspectives were neat, I hope to read more of those later on! Keep writing, sir or ma'am! You rock Weechesters to a whole new level!
-Boasamishipper
Static O. Sventura chapter 25 . 5/2/2012
I absolutely loved this story! And your portrayal of Andy as a kid was hilarious! I laughed so hard when he said "It was Jesus who saved us, and he bought us a happy meal." :D
Static O. Sventura chapter 23 . 5/2/2012
I can definitely imagine the kid Andy acting like that :)

And yay! Bobby saved the kids!
CeCe Away chapter 25 . 8/16/2011
Really enjoyed this and appreciated how you brought all the other psychic kids into this as well.
samira parsa chapter 5 . 6/7/2010
aw, those people are so nice and caring. it would be so sad if dean wakes up and finds sam and he doesn't remember him. :( . yikes!

i wonder if the couple is going to adopt sam...?