Reviews for Chance is but another one of Fate's Playmates
kronos/cronus & rhea are titans, direct descendants of Ouranos(the sky) and Gaea( the earth).
Guest chapter 14 . 12/12/2015
I'd likE TO MAKE A QUICK ANNOUNCEMENT! Now that I have your attention, id like to say, 30% deafness is not that much. It's only a little muffled. But let's say, 60%? Then you wouldn't be able to catch some things. Just thought I'd say. Not to be rude or anything! Great story so far!
sunshine102897 chapter 25 . 10/18/2015
OMG I TOTALLY LOVED THIS STORY. IT WAS AWESOME. Dude I seriously could not ask for a better ending. IT WAS A HAPPY ENDING. THAT IS UNHEARD OF IN SUPERNATURAL. So so so happy that you brought it forward to Stanford and Sam was all grown up. I was really hoping it would happen and it appears my mind was read! Thank you for writing this!
FrostedFeathers chapter 25 . 4/14/2015
Hi!

I know it's been a while since this story was finished, and I'm not entirely sure if you're even still on fanfiction, but I came across it when I was taking a scroll through some of the communities and I just want to say that I really enjoyed it! The storyline, characterisations, descriptions, even your OC's where all brilliantly written!

Thanks for taking the time to write this and for sharing it with us! It really was a joy to read!

Looking forward to checking out your other fics,

Frosty :)
Guest chapter 23 . 7/1/2014
Oh my god you quoted Animal House, bless you
Souless666 chapter 25 . 7/30/2013
Great story.

I'm assuming you, either, did not get as far as the episode, at the time, that introduced Brady, or you decided to change things for sake of the story; visa v Sam meeting Jessica.

I always love when Azazel puts the smackdown on uppity demons messing with Sammy. :D

Question, did you, by any chance, write a sequel to this, or, maybe, a different take on it, where Sam's powers continued to evolve from that young age? That would be fun to read.
Souless666 chapter 12 . 7/27/2013
I've been reading this all day and was enjoying it. But I have to comment about the confrontation between John and Jared. (And yeah I know its been years since you wrote this).

There is no way Jared would have been able to take John down so easily, John is both a Hunter and he's also ex-Marine. Not much chance Jared, being out of practice, would have gotten the better of John.
Curious6 chapter 21 . 5/31/2013
"I have to make sure they're alive so they can be punished. "
Awwww
Curious6 chapter 20 . 5/31/2013
"Wow that was…that was pretty heavy for a seven year old. Dude, you need to get out of the books."

XD
Curious6 chapter 11 . 5/31/2013
AWW YEAH SHIT'S GETTIN' REAL
Curious6 chapter 3 . 5/31/2013
Sad, but a very well-written chapter :c
chevyimpala1967 chapter 25 . 5/11/2013
excellent story! very well written, I especially liked the foreshadowing with the vent!
jojospn chapter 17 . 2/23/2013
:D for Sammy getting his memory back, not poor John!
jojospn chapter 4 . 2/23/2013
hehe that's ok about our little cameo! It is cute! Though not sure how many in their late twenties would have the name Jared in 1990 ;) But seriously, I am really enjoying this chapter so far, so glad I get to read a complete story too! :D
summerbreezeplease chapter 16 . 2/18/2013
this story is amazing. there. i said it.