Reviews for One Last Message
delete-account-please-6195578 chapter 2 . 12/2/2014
Excellent story I’m so sad and bummed to see super story had to end.
delete-account-please-6195552 chapter 2 . 11/29/2014
Fantastic story I really liked it and I’m bummed this awesome story came to an end.
Clara Brighet chapter 2 . 10/19/2014
Omigosh Omigosh Omigosh! That was amazing! Please, PLEEASE follow up on the idea that Hikaru Sulu's father was ON THE KELVIN with George Kirk?! Aldjskjdhsjdkabdkdh I was freaking out. That WAS Sulu's dad, right? Not exactly an unrecognizable name.
Anyways, this was terrific. Thank you for writing!
- Clara Brighet
CrystalVixen93 chapter 2 . 6/1/2013
Love ur story and hope update again soon plz.
delete-account-please 742011 chapter 2 . 8/16/2011
this is thebestestfriendsforever just moved to a different account.

look forward to an update on this story.
elsa3beth chapter 2 . 2/16/2011
I can't remember if I already reviewed this story or not . . . so I'll review now! (or again!) Great little story-I'm amazed you could take us through the entire film in 5k words, but you did, with just enough of the emotional moments to really feel it :)
Velossian chapter 2 . 8/28/2010
I thought this story was fantastic and you handled yourself beautifully, because I have watched the film and thought that Pike would make an excellent father figure and I figured that Kirk would hyade done another adrenaline carreer so I would like to read the second part of the epilogue and I was hoping that you can write a stroy about the kobayshi maru and how spock and kirk discover how similar they arer to each other
shadowninja-yuna chapter 2 . 1/27/2010
Kirk is just so cute.

I love fatherly Pike! :D
moon cutie chapter 2 . 12/17/2009
More please soon.
Dream's Abyss chapter 2 . 10/28/2009
Yeah, Kirk was pretty bold.
Silver-ShadowSpark chapter 2 . 6/15/2009
Good story. A little rushed though.

Spark
yumi2482 chapter 2 . 6/5/2009
nice
thebestestfriendsforever chapter 2 . 6/2/2009
yeah great chapter can’t wait for more so please update again as soon as you can do so.
thebestestfriendsforever chapter 1 . 6/2/2009
yeah great chapter.
Idhren chapter 1 . 5/29/2009
I love the delicate dance you play here between changes and parallels. Many of the details you add in could be canon, even as they support the subtle, non-canon divergences...and I must admit you've made me respect this younger Kirk despite myself in a way that I'll have trouble extricating from pure movie canon. His reflections regarding his near-death near-cliff experience and Bones, as well as his sly gradual reveal to Pike of the extent of his long-term planning, all add in a bit more of the slower, more cerebral Star Trek that I remember of the few episode reruns I've caught here and there.

In contrast, the broken run-on sentences summarizing Jim's post-cave adventures suggest a similar breakdown of thought. In some ways, Jim was close to being as emotionally biased, if not downright compromised, during the rescue mission for Pike as Spock was when he understood the full extent of the threat to Vulcan.

Anyway, thanks for sharing this gift of a fic, and the gift of the small details (broken nose, ear rub, mining bed, awkward size of small shuttle cockpit, etc.) that bring this alternative of an alternative to life.