Reviews for Rest, Little One
loved it
Ahsoka Tano chapter 5 . 12/21/2012
I really like all eight chapters and I think you should keep going. By the way,what is wrong with me? Do I have a cold or the flu? If you know I would like to know. From your friend Ahsoks Tano,Padawan of Anakin Skywalker. P.S. May the Force be with You.
Ahsoka Tano chapter 6 . 12/20/2012
I think all eight chapters are totally epic,by the way what was wrong with me,anyway? I mean did I have a cold or did I have the flu? If you know please tell me. From your friend and fellow Padawan Ahsoka Tano, Padawan of Anakin Skywalker. P.S. May the Force be with You.
Ahsoka Tano chapter 3 . 12/20/2012
I really like all eight chapters of Rest,Little One. Which planet did Anakin and I go anyway? If you know I would like for you to tell me,and I can't believe that I got sick. You should totally do more stories on Rest,Little One,and I would totally read them. Keep up the great work. From your friend Ahsoka Tano,Padawan of Anakin Skywalker. P.S. May the Force be with You.
Ahsoka Tano chapter 1 . 12/20/2012
I really enjoyed all eight chapters of Rest,Little One and I totally suggest that you keep going. From Ahsoka Tano. P.S. May the Force be with You.
Fallon Skywalker chapter 8 . 7/1/2011
Awwwwwww! That was really sweet. :)

I'm hoping on an epilogue! :D
hannah chapter 8 . 4/6/2011
OH, ITS A GREAT ENDING! JUST TRY TO START MAKING YOUR CHAPTERS LONGER, AND YOU'LL DO FINE!OH, AND STOP CRITICISIZING YOURSELF. AND IF YOU DO THAT, YOULL BE JUST FINE!
hannah chapter 7 . 4/6/2011
LOVE IT! I WONDER WHAT HAPPENS NEXT!

I JUST CANT WAIT!
hannah chapter 6 . 4/6/2011
GREAT JOB!
hannah chapter 5 . 4/6/2011
AWSOME! GREAT JOB ON YHIS!H
hannah chapter 4 . 4/6/2011
SO WHAT IF IT WAS SHORT? IT WAS STILL AWSOME!

GREAT STORY. THE WRITERS ON THIS WEBSITE ARE AWSOME AND IM SURE GLAD TO SEE THAT AT LEAST ONE WEBSITE HAS SOMTHING THAT I WANT TO READ AND LOOK FORWARD TO READING. GREAT JOB!
hannah chapter 2 . 4/6/2011
IT'S STILL AWSOME/GREAT! LOVED IT. GREAT JOB.
hannah chapter 1 . 4/6/2011
AWSOME!
Shadow Griffin chapter 8 . 3/21/2011
Nice story, my friend! It kinda melts you on the inside when you read about how kind Anakin can really be. Whether he wants to admit it or not, Ahsoka means a lot to him and he can have a... 'fatherly streak' we'll call it.

I think you did a wonderful job describing the relationship between our newest master/padawan pair, and it's given me some inspiration to throw a little bit of it into my newest story.

Overall, wonderful job with the writing and the idea! Hope to read more soon!

Happy writing,

~Eliana
PenAndInkPrincess chapter 8 . 1/25/2011
Good story...but now I'm confused...is it "complete" because it isn't tagged as such. Are you planning on expanding on the story?