Reviews for The Beginning of the End
Funny
Motherof8 chapter 1 . 1/4
Sounds interesting
cathy-fied chapter 13 . 9/16/2012
I'm sorry, but... a singing contest?
My Choice chapter 28 . 10/28/2011
Re-write pretty please!
vampiregirl9705 chapter 28 . 1/31/2011
It was a very nice story. Thrilling and cool
SkyBraker chapter 7 . 10/24/2010
Uhm.. honestly no offense, but I love spy stories ya know? and some people just write them without an actual plot. Sure there is a plot but there isnt - yeah you wont get me- the thrill of being an agent is really there, they just want to be out of their and live their lives. Is it me or is it just dumb that people get separated cuz they loved each other. Regardless of the consequences if you really love someone you don't turn around and say you hate them just 'cause you love them.. See doesnt make much sense. As well as that, you created this kinda tension that makes you want to know what you're talking about with the reason why they hate each other and then you thrw the 'cuz they love each other' line in. Its unrealistic, even though stories are supposed to be like that its just.. dull. Not the kind of thing that can actually make two healthy-sane people hate each other.

"Don't hate me.."

"I have to, I love you too much."

LOLz. Get my point? Seriously respect for putting this story up sista cuz I don't have the guts to do it.. but please don't take this in any bad way.. I just don't understand it. So, eplain? Or just agree that its a lost case. x)

From,

ME

PS I love being cryptic.

Sky
Cammie chapter 28 . 6/27/2010
KEEP THIS

do not delete i 333333 this story
celine-the adorkable one chapter 28 . 5/6/2010
Im gonna kill you if you rewrite this especially it's "complete" if you rewrite this it means that you are not accepting the way we appreciate your story and it hurts. Or just plain annoying since we've already read the story and if you are going to rewrite it, we would already know what could happen and it's going to be tiresome and... predictably boring... you don't want that to happen right?
This is just my opinion and ignore it if you want but if you rewrite this I most probably not read it so sorry :)
RosalieCullen'sTwin-97 chapter 1 . 4/3/2010
ooh, continue! really good! ;)

thanx for the review on my story, Love Is a Battlefield! big surprise is coming for the review!

xoxo,

Tasha
Vampiregirl1711 chapter 22 . 3/25/2010
Question 2: It would probably be at my house. I would look at him for a minute, see if my hand would go through him(to make sure I'm not halucinating) then I would ask, "Did you bring Jacob with you?" Hahahahahaha! I love the story! your awesome!

VG
ahstupidlamb chapter 28 . 2/24/2010
I just read ur story and i did enjoy it. I feel u should do tje sequal amd give it a try.
Arwen chapter 28 . 2/15/2010
could you please re write it and not deleate it please
JayLynn-wrtngdncr chapter 28 . 2/11/2010
HEY!DO NOT DELETE! DO YOU HEAR ME? I love this story, and I would hate it if you deleted it, okay? bye
StarryEyedGlimmer chapter 28 . 2/10/2010
I say neither. Re-writing your story would only frustrate you and we've already read it and it couldn't have changed that much from the original story. And deleating it would mean we wouldn't have the chance to re-read it at a future time. Who hasn't re-read a good story?

I say move on. Wouldn't mind if you would write a different story if you have one to write. A sequel would be great, however not necessary.

Cheers to your future endevours, whatever they may be. Will look forward to reading anything you publish in the future. TTFN.
Immortal-MilkShake chapter 28 . 2/9/2010
ur story is perfect the way it is but if i have to choose ill probably say re-write just please dont delete it