Reviews for Spare Parts
AkumaKami64 chapter 6 . 9/13/2014
...I just may do something like these Prophet of God chapters.
Yoholic chapter 3 . 7/26/2014
ooh i like this one
omnimon12 chapter 6 . 10/31/2012
*Thumbs up for His Emissary*
omnimon12 chapter 3 . 10/31/2012
Anonymous-Tipsy chapter 3 . 9/12/2012
OHO my!

I've just finished reading the rest of this fic, but I do have to say this is one heck of a twist! Other Adam-descended folks aside from the Angels, and you know what? I am going to do something with this! Seriously I cannot let this opportunity pass by, as well as giving Pen-Pen an AT field.
Dracco chapter 7 . 6/26/2012
Wouldn't mind seeing more snippets of Where In The World and Indy!Shinji
irishman91 chapter 2 . 6/25/2012
This chapter has inspired me! I shall write a Ditzy Asuka story! and in the tradition EVA, I shall Deconstruct the crap out of the concept.
omnimon12 chapter 2 . 6/21/2012
You were going for a Asuka Langley Soryu, with the personality of Ayumu 'Osaka' Kasuga? She seems more like Harry Potter's Luna Lovegood.
Cody McQueen chapter 7 . 5/5/2012
This is pretty good Eva fic my friend but given what I've noticed on your profile I wonder if you read the stuff done by the following authors:

HonorGuard Ra chapter 6 . 1/25/2012
Has anyone started writing this? If this is being written, someone PLEASE send me a link.
Rose1948 chapter 7 . 11/23/2011
::snickers:: I want to know four things.

1. What in the HELL are you smoking?

2. Is it good for the pain caused by osteo-arthritis?

3. Can I have some?

4. Are you going to write more of this?

This is freaking hilarious!
lazyguy90 chapter 7 . 9/26/2011
Haha, these are tremendous fun. Great work.
The too lazy to sign in chapter 2 . 9/22/2011
I love the idea of spaced out asuka and it's eary to do. When her mother dies she retreats into her childhood persona instead of dealing with it.
K9 the First chapter 6 . 8/17/2011
Oh wow, that's cool! If you get any free time with Progress, could you fill out this story more too please?
BlazeStryker chapter 1 . 7/15/2011
Can he?

Depends on if any of the Angels match his Nightmare Animal.

It's a Jones legacy..