Reviews for Spare Parts
X59 chapter 7 . 6/18
These are pretty funny. I especially liked the Indiana Shinji and Prophet of God snippets.
Fallen-Ryu chapter 6 . 4/29
okay as a christian i can also find this hilarious, the better thing would be if those messengers got the memo of its not judgement day yet, and have to fix what they all destroyed and get back home to get a very critical and disappointment filled talking to.

yes while i see this series is basically aliens with biblical thing attached to it, i can do humor and be poked with if everyone can laugh at the joke, like the pope-mobile (batman!) and such...the not so funny ones? really, do you really think the church is the only thing to blame?

seriously human corruption infiltrates many places throughout history, while the Church itself is pure, its unfortunately run by not very pure humans, though we try our best, some of us become either lip-service or lies...we try our best (the recipe for a good church: 1)good ushers, 2)good choir, and 3) a good priest.) still thanks for the little snippets.

anyway not here to deliver the good news, here to say this is a very good group of snippets. thanks for posting them! Have you thought about a metal gear version of this where shinji was taken in by Big Boss himself and pilots MG Rex?
Fallen-Ryu chapter 1 . 4/29
please fiction?

sorry but these are awesome concepts!
Fallen-Ryu chapter 2 . 4/29
okay yes, totally yes!
AkumaKami64 chapter 6 . 9/13/2014
...I just may do something like these Prophet of God chapters.
Yoholic chapter 3 . 7/26/2014
ooh i like this one
omnimon12 chapter 6 . 10/31/2012
*Thumbs up for His Emissary*
omnimon12 chapter 3 . 10/31/2012
Anonymous-Tipsy chapter 3 . 9/12/2012
OHO my!

I've just finished reading the rest of this fic, but I do have to say this is one heck of a twist! Other Adam-descended folks aside from the Angels, and you know what? I am going to do something with this! Seriously I cannot let this opportunity pass by, as well as giving Pen-Pen an AT field.
Dracco chapter 7 . 6/26/2012
Wouldn't mind seeing more snippets of Where In The World and Indy!Shinji
irishman91 chapter 2 . 6/25/2012
This chapter has inspired me! I shall write a Ditzy Asuka story! and in the tradition EVA, I shall Deconstruct the crap out of the concept.
omnimon12 chapter 2 . 6/21/2012
You were going for a Asuka Langley Soryu, with the personality of Ayumu 'Osaka' Kasuga? She seems more like Harry Potter's Luna Lovegood.
Cody McQueen chapter 7 . 5/5/2012
This is pretty good Eva fic my friend but given what I've noticed on your profile I wonder if you read the stuff done by the following authors:

HonorGuard Ra chapter 6 . 1/25/2012
Has anyone started writing this? If this is being written, someone PLEASE send me a link.
Rose1948 chapter 7 . 11/23/2011
::snickers:: I want to know four things.

1. What in the HELL are you smoking?

2. Is it good for the pain caused by osteo-arthritis?

3. Can I have some?

4. Are you going to write more of this?

This is freaking hilarious!