Reviews for Its the little things that matter
percabethobsessed33 chapter 5 . 2/27/2011
Wha-wha? I don't think I get it. Cute story though!
percabethobsessed33 chapter 2 . 2/27/2011
OF COURSE HE IS STILL ALIVE LOOKING FOR YOU BECAUSE HE LOVES YOU! JUST BE PATIENT!
pugfaced chapter 1 . 6/12/2010
M'dear, I simply loved this. (I told you I'd check out your PJO fics) I love me a good Thalia/Luke fic. This was so sad and full of emotion! I loved this sooo much! *FAVING

-ForeverStartsTonight

*Sponsor Guenevere Valkyrie (5 pts.?)
apolloandartimisrock chapter 5 . 8/2/2009
cool
I.Is.Awesome chapter 4 . 6/17/2009
3 it!
Thalia Castellan chapter 5 . 6/15/2009
Thats a neat way for Thalia and Luke to have met, I enjoyed reading this chapter.

Hope you post more soon!

Thalia Castellan.
DareOfTheDawn chapter 5 . 6/15/2009
nice. i like it
SparklingPC chapter 5 . 6/14/2009
HURRY AND UPDATE! PWEESE? HURRY! :D
DareOfTheDawn chapter 4 . 6/7/2009
have fun at cheer-camp! im going to camp half-blood (they have a replica here in austin and it it is awesome. we are both going- you know us, the ones with 2 many flippin names!) bye
Permanently-Signed chapter 4 . 6/7/2009
Oh, OK then. By the way, a chapter that has only an author note is not allowed. I will not report you this time, though. Maybe put the author note at the end of the previous chapter.

Have Fun,

WindsOfTheSouth
Permanently-Signed chapter 3 . 6/7/2009
OK, I would rate this chapter a 4.5 out of 10. Yah, I know it might take longer to update, but you should consider getting a beta-reader. He/She would be able to proof-read, bringing my rating up to a 5.5. Then, maybe adding description and more suspense would bring the interest up. Watch out for past, present, and future tenses because you mixed them up a bit. Also, comma mistakes were common towards the end of the chapter. But, if you would fix all this and more, I bet your story would really be great.

Good Luck,

WindsOfTheSouth
Thalia Castellan chapter 4 . 6/7/2009
Thanks both for Pm ing me telling me three and four are up, and also thanks for telling me that when you get back from camp you'll be updating, I hate it when I think someone stopped working on a story and I think there all done and then they came back and say they went away or something!

Well, thanks for the story! Can't wait until you get back so you can update,

Thalia Castellan.
the shadow overlord279 chapter 2 . 6/7/2009
percy lives
olympianchef213 chapter 2 . 6/7/2009
alive! great chapter.
AznXSlayer chapter 2 . 6/6/2009
next chapter plz, i don't like waiting lol