Reviews for Demons Within
SonicDragon1302 chapter 10 . 1/7/2014
You should really continue this! It's really good!
westwindwaker chapter 10 . 3/21/2013
Still good. It would be great if you updated. This story is just as interesting as its prequel. Good luck!
silverwolfwarrior13 chapter 10 . 6/14/2012
I loved this story as much as the first. Please continue to write this story and more. I can't get enough of the x-men and iron man crossovers. Thanks again!
TheShadowArchitect chapter 10 . 2/18/2012
Dear Muse of Starkreactor,

Here's the deal: I make a reasonable attempt to finish Last of our Kind, and you make a reasonable attempt at getting Miss Howlett to finish this. I likes it.

TheShadowArchitect chapter 1 . 2/18/2012
CiCi The Awesome chapter 10 . 12/1/2011
Wow, i love this! Love the whole series, in fact. You havent updated in a really long tine :( i hope you continue!

CrossoverxToxThexDarkxSide chapter 10 . 5/9/2011
I do wish you would finish this! *pouts*
Cinderheart12 chapter 10 . 11/18/2010
nuuuuuuu... you gotta upload more please this is the greatist story ever...well one of the best i've read so far please, please, PLEASE! *PLEASE* I NEED TO KNOW WHAT HAPPEN'S TO WOLVY HE'S MEH FAV!
Nimbus Llewelyn chapter 10 . 10/9/2010
Pretty good, keep going.
i chapter 10 . 6/30/2010
hey, are you ever going to finish this? It’s good... in all honesty not the best I’ve ever read but I have been able to see a real amelioration in your style since the first chapter of “Hydra likes pepperoni” and this last chapter. Also, I like the way you mix up the movie fandoms, even tough it’s not cannon it’s still really good (how it should have been in my opinion... they all live in the same universe, darnit! would it have killed them to make more references?). And I love the fact that you just brought up Strange in the mix… I think his character is so unappreciated. Please continue this?
cherish15 chapter 10 . 9/27/2009
I like it keep going.

Sena Urahara chapter 10 . 8/2/2009
Oh no, this story is still good for running. And for some reason this is the only story I have read with Stephen Strange in it. Very happy to see that. I honestly can not wait to see what is going to happen here.
BlackHorse08 chapter 10 . 7/31/2009
YAY! I can't believe I've only just noticed the update *slaps self on wrist* but boy was it worth waiting for.

Firstly, glad to see you uploading again.

Secondly, I don't like/ trust Dr Strange.

Thirdly, I do like/ love Remy's costume.

Fourthly [if that exists], I'm loving the Gambit-ness in this chapter [did I hint too much lol?] ... 'he stripped down and donned the surprisingly comfortable leather costume' ... Images *hyperventilates...faints... comes round*... What are you trying to do to me? Keep up the good work ]
roudyredd chapter 4 . 7/10/2009
woot! it's Tony! hehehhehe screw you stark- wolvy taht will be one heck of a reunion can't wait to read more. -Redd
roudyredd chapter 3 . 7/10/2009
FUN! can't wait to see how you put this one together. hehhee Jarvis ticked off Logan hehehe “Screw you Stark.” He retorted i love it. keep going -Redd