Reviews for Demons Within
BlackHorse08 chapter 4 . 6/2/2009
Yay, more updates... I totally understand how it's hard to keep on top of chapters but I'm glad there's more ] Methinks Logan caused himself some brain damage... Maybe someone has been secretly injecting him with crazy adamantium based drugs? Or the holes in his skull from the adamantium bullets [from XMO] are causing a problem.. choices choices! Glad to see Tony back, but where's Gambit gone *sulkily hands over inspiration cookie decorated with a pair of red & black eyes- hint hint*
BlackHorse08 chapter 2 . 5/30/2009
Yay.. movieverse Gambit is made of win! Yays for the quick upload, I'm beginning to like Hydra less and less... I'd love to see a bit of Tony Stark/ Remy LeBeau interaction later on, 'cause they are both so witty and great ] *grins* Glad Gambit is okay... Wolverine wouldn't have protected you from my wrath if he had died [I mean it in the nicest possible way lol]!
BlackHorse08 chapter 1 . 5/29/2009
Yay, thanks for reminding me about this, I'm so glad you are writing a sequel and even more glad that it begins with Gambit *shyperventilates* ... I do hope this is the movie incarnation of Gambit becuase he was damn hot! Keep up the story- but if Gambit comes to any more harm I cannot be held responsible for my actions!
33 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3