Reviews for Need to Know
commenter chapter 1 . 3/26
This is one of the funniest drarry i have ever read. I was laughing till the end. Bravo (to you or the original author)
CoralMaiden chapter 1 . 3/4
This was adorable. This was fantastic and cute and a needed read after the heart break of 24 hours to live or whatever the title of that was...I just... that hurt and this was a wonderful mending of the heart. I really love how in this one Ron doesn't freak out on him,instead he helps Harry and it's just 3 aw Ron, you really do care! Anyways, the whole idea of this is in-genius and creative and you are wonderful for writing it.
ofsaltandsea chapter 1 . 2/20
Hilarious, and exactly the sort of happy accident Neville would be responsible for. The bacon thing is nothing short of perfect. Ron is really well written here :)
girlwonder113 chapter 1 . 1/17
I loved this story! It was so funny, and when you first see what Dracos thoughts were, I stuffed my face In my pillow to try to stop laughing. Seriously great story.
CleopatraIsMyName chapter 1 . 12/19/2013
Screamingly funny, thank you. Cleo x
kaisoo12 chapter 1 . 12/3/2013
oh, this was amazing and beautiful. the best stories always have the most uninteresting summaries :( the drarry couple was just adorable arghhhaha
Michy Drarry Shipper chapter 1 . 9/23/2013
Wow, that was a great story! Thank you for the unconventional perspective!
kitiku01 chapter 1 . 7/26/2013
so cute and funny... pls. write more drarry stories!
JustAboveYourAverageSlytherin chapter 1 . 7/13/2013
NEVILLE DROWNED A KITTEN?!

Fudge this was a good story I love this so much, this is really the best fluff I've read- and trust me I don't read fluff. Please continue with your magical writing of the gods!
koryandir chapter 1 . 6/26/2013
This was so funny! Well done!
Lovegranted chapter 1 . 5/20/2013
haha, that was absolutely brilliant! I loved your characterization of Ron's POV and the other characters. It was necessarily awkward and painful at parts, (and I have to admit, I feel sorry for the poor guy) yet, overall, it was a great story! Despite being a "silly story", you're quite a mature writer! anyways, this was ridiculously cute and I would love to give it a thousand favs, but alas, I can only give one...

Great Work!
Lovegranted
Gemma Night chapter 1 . 4/27/2013
I LOVED THIS! This was so gorgeous. I loved the idea, and that it was in Ron's pov, and the dynamic between harry and draco. So perfect. Such a beautiful fic!
Alaisabel chapter 1 . 4/18/2013
It might not be very original, but it's perfectly done :3
Great work, I usually hate love stories seen from a third person's point of view, but I adored this
trollalalala chapter 1 . 3/17/2013
I laughed to myself more than once while reading. Loved it!
catwyatt chapter 1 . 3/14/2013
this is fucking amazing, and i love you for it. this is some of the cleverest and funniest shit i've ever read! thanks :D