Reviews for Need to Know
Go drarry go chapter 1 . 7/26
BLOODY LOVED IT.
zuphie chapter 1 . 6/19
This is brilliant. I always love this plot as overdone as it is sometimes, but I've never seen it written from an outside perspective the way you did. I especially love that it's Ron, who is my favorite when written well because he's just so NORMAL. Thanks for writing. :)
lu-chan101 chapter 1 . 6/18
So cute *-*
Ani Mei chapter 1 . 5/7
Very cute and funny. I'm glad Ron is understanding and of course Hermione would have already picked up on the pining, though why couldn't she have taken her own advice and done something, but I guess it's more effective coming from Ron?
Chaotic Harlequin chapter 1 . 3/16

I LOVE THIS MORE THAN LIFE ITSELF AND NO IM NOT OKAY DONT TOUCH ME
Articuno chapter 1 . 9/15/2014
The kitten... Great fic.
evanescencelady chapter 1 . 7/2/2014
This is just so extremely cute :D Loved it!
commenter chapter 1 . 3/26/2014
This is one of the funniest drarry i have ever read. I was laughing till the end. Bravo (to you or the original author)
CoralMaiden chapter 1 . 3/4/2014
This was adorable. This was fantastic and cute and a needed read after the heart break of 24 hours to live or whatever the title of that was...I just... that hurt and this was a wonderful mending of the heart. I really love how in this one Ron doesn't freak out on him,instead he helps Harry and it's just 3 aw Ron, you really do care! Anyways, the whole idea of this is in-genius and creative and you are wonderful for writing it.
ofsaltandsea chapter 1 . 2/20/2014
Hilarious, and exactly the sort of happy accident Neville would be responsible for. The bacon thing is nothing short of perfect. Ron is really well written here :)
Consulting Fangurl chapter 1 . 1/17/2014
I loved this story! It was so funny, and when you first see what Dracos thoughts were, I stuffed my face In my pillow to try to stop laughing. Seriously great story.
CleopatraIsMyName chapter 1 . 12/19/2013
Screamingly funny, thank you. Cleo x
kaisoo12 chapter 1 . 12/3/2013
oh, this was amazing and beautiful. the best stories always have the most uninteresting summaries :( the drarry couple was just adorable arghhhaha