Reviews for Need to Know

I LOVE THIS MORE THAN LIFE ITSELF AND NO IM NOT OKAY DONT TOUCH ME
Articuno chapter 1 . 9/15/2014
The kitten... Great fic.
evanescencelady chapter 1 . 7/2/2014
This is just so extremely cute :D Loved it!
commenter chapter 1 . 3/26/2014
This is one of the funniest drarry i have ever read. I was laughing till the end. Bravo (to you or the original author)
CoralMaiden chapter 1 . 3/4/2014
This was adorable. This was fantastic and cute and a needed read after the heart break of 24 hours to live or whatever the title of that was...I just... that hurt and this was a wonderful mending of the heart. I really love how in this one Ron doesn't freak out on him,instead he helps Harry and it's just 3 aw Ron, you really do care! Anyways, the whole idea of this is in-genius and creative and you are wonderful for writing it.
ofsaltandsea chapter 1 . 2/20/2014
Hilarious, and exactly the sort of happy accident Neville would be responsible for. The bacon thing is nothing short of perfect. Ron is really well written here :)
Consulting Fangurl chapter 1 . 1/17/2014
I loved this story! It was so funny, and when you first see what Dracos thoughts were, I stuffed my face In my pillow to try to stop laughing. Seriously great story.
CleopatraIsMyName chapter 1 . 12/19/2013
Screamingly funny, thank you. Cleo x
kaisoo12 chapter 1 . 12/3/2013
oh, this was amazing and beautiful. the best stories always have the most uninteresting summaries :( the drarry couple was just adorable arghhhaha
writhen heart chapter 1 . 9/23/2013
Wow, that was a great story! Thank you for the unconventional perspective!
kitiku01 chapter 1 . 7/26/2013
so cute and funny... pls. write more drarry stories!
JustAboveYourAverageSlytherin chapter 1 . 7/13/2013
NEVILLE DROWNED A KITTEN?!

Fudge this was a good story I love this so much, this is really the best fluff I've read- and trust me I don't read fluff. Please continue with your magical writing of the gods!
koryandir chapter 1 . 6/26/2013
This was so funny! Well done!