Reviews for The Game Of Echoing
Frakking Toasters chapter 3 . 1/5/2014
That was fantastic. I had a great visual of that entire scene happening in my mind with the water rising and then the wall crashing down. Excellent whumpy dramaz! xo
Einzelfall chapter 3 . 10/18/2013
good work
CeCe Away chapter 3 . 2/18/2011
Another really good one. Scary little room.
Vampyvii chapter 3 . 8/16/2009
Very good Big Brother To The Rescue in this - Likee!
Tatsumaki-sama chapter 3 . 7/5/2009
Great story! Poor Sammy! He never gets a break, does he? But I loved the way you wrote his scattered thoughts as he was trapped there, with the water rising steadily. Dean trying to keep the conversation with Sam, to help him locate where his brother was, and to help Sam stay calm, was done wonderfully. I was on the edge of my seat throughout this, just waiting to see if Dean could get to Sam in time. And thankfully, he did.
SNIsLove chapter 3 . 6/21/2009
Ah i seriously loved this story it was soo awesome! Finally Dean got Sam out and just in time! I loved caring Dean helping Sam to the car, comforting him through the sickness and helping him dress what a great big brother! ah i loved it FANTASTIC JOB!
SNIsLove chapter 2 . 6/21/2009
Ah i loved this...Dean talking to himself while looking for Sam! Then when they heard each others voices..just ah! they brotherly banter was so cute! loved it! not off to read the next chapter!
BeckaBoo1735 chapter 3 . 5/31/2009
LOVED IT LOVED IT LOVED IT! did i have you fooled? URAShemale642 is me! lol, sorry, i thought i was on my FLD page but i guess not, dont aks why i have 2 lol. but anyhoo, it makes sense now! and i loved sam and dean banter! aand big bro dean! u rocked at this! i need more of this, the hospital please! never mind that 'the end' at the bottom, im ignoring that! u better make my day again missy!
darksupernatural chapter 3 . 5/31/2009
Sequel? Loved it. nice job with the detail once again my friend.
sammygirl1963 chapter 3 . 5/30/2009
Whew, thank goodness for shovels, otherwise Sammy definitely would have drowned. Aw did you have to end it there, I mean come on...I wanna see the hospital scene!
Onari chapter 3 . 5/30/2009
Poor frozen Sammy. That was good! ;)

Great reading, babe!

L xx
vonnie836 chapter 3 . 5/30/2009
I liked the conversation between the brothers. Sam telling Dean the truth, because he deserved it, Dean trying to keep Sam going and save him at the same time. Love how Dean got Sammy undressed, determining if he needed to go to the hospital or not and Sam let himself get undressed and dressed by his brother. Really nice, a feel good story. Hugs, Vonnie
Just A Fan chapter 3 . 5/30/2009
Great story! Thank you so much for sharing it with us! _
UpstairsMind chapter 3 . 5/30/2009
Oh Lordie. Words cannot describe how much I loved this story. :D
JenF chapter 3 . 5/30/2009
Jeez! Talk about keeping me on the edge of my seat! That was a really good chapter, fast moving but not so fast anything was missed out. Great :)