Reviews for Loser in September, Popular in December
shelly chapter 1 . 8/1/2013
It was a good story but it didn't have anything to do with the real book.
ScaryStoriesAreMyLife chapter 1 . 10/24/2012
I loved it. wheres chapter 2
MichelleV6 chapter 1 . 10/3/2012
I really like it. Please continue. I love how you made Kaitlin a seventh grader too. Nice job!
Maddietheninjakoala chapter 1 . 10/23/2011
This could be a really great plot. I had a hard tome getting past the mistakes like "aloud" vs. "allowed." Proofread, proofread, proofread! :) Everyone has mistakes, so just look it over again. Happy writing! :D
soccer83'sbooks chapter 1 . 3/27/2011
OMG that was sooo amazing!

My sister got me hooked on the website recently but i've read a lot of stories so far but this is my favorite...seriously try to b an author and don't forget to keep writing about this story!

(mabye don't keep the names the same and publish this book)

write frikin more already!
Never mind the llama chapter 1 . 3/6/2011
That was soooo funny! I don't normally read stories in first person but this one had me totally engrossed!
HatterGirl chapter 1 . 5/18/2010
this. is. great!

please keep writing!
TheBrunetteChick chapter 1 . 4/29/2010
I really liked it plz continue :)
Jazzerelle chapter 1 . 2/22/2010
Hey! Love how the story's proceeding. Also love how Jenna is the most popular girl in school but she's also the nicest. If you made Jenna a bitchy bimbo it would have been so cliche.
GiGi chapter 1 . 2/18/2010
I really enjoyed reading the beginning of your story. You have a strong, appealing voice and your title is clever. Good job, keep it up! Have you ever read The Secret Identity of Devon Delaney? Because your plot seems similar...Please update soon!
Spree chapter 1 . 1/20/2010
Hello! Nice story you have there but you might consider looking through it first because i found some mistakes like typing Jared's name instead of Derrick's and i think that it is progressing too fast... Anyway, overall, not bad, at least your chapter isn't very short.
jasmine c chapter 1 . 10/26/2009
LOVE IT SO GOOD MAYBE SHE SHOULD HAVE A MAKE OVER BUT U CHOSE ITS YER STORY AFTER ALL. KEEP POSTING IM GOING 2 CHECK EVERY DAY :)
thosebluegreeneyes chapter 1 . 10/24/2009
I really liked this! I actually love the series, but i didnt now there was a fanfiction category for it, but I might write a story for it :)

XOXOX,

Tess
crazy wild girl chapter 1 . 6/19/2009
i luv your plot line! i thought it was a ok first chapter. It didnt seem organized and a bit random at times.
midnight child chapter 1 . 6/19/2009
keep writing it's great. i keep coming back and theres nothing more to read so hurry. I cant wait to read the rest!