Reviews for Empty Apartment
BonesFreak31103 chapter 1 . 3/15/2015
Killing off my favorite character of course. Well this was sad
tembo chapter 1 . 3/8/2015
Amazing heartbreaking I have tears streaming down my face as I struggle to see the words,.
14cyang chapter 1 . 3/27/2011
Beautiful! I loved how you didn't reveal who had died nor who the people by her grave were. I only wish Daisy could've been there...
happy mess inside a cup chapter 1 . 11/11/2010
Just when I stopped crying from chur last story. Still absolutely wonderful, and you brought the character's emotions into this story beautifully. :3
bookish327 chapter 1 . 3/30/2010
Wow. This story was so touching and heartfelt that it gave me chills. You are an amazing writer. Excellent job!
emlovesyouu chapter 1 . 1/19/2010
Oh my god! This was so moving - such great writing x
laughandlove chapter 1 . 12/9/2009
This made me cry, and... yeah. I totally don't cry. That's my way of saying that I absolutely loved this. The way you described the emotions of all the characters was just so spot-on and touching - wow. That's really all I have to say.

My heart breaks for Booth in this. You really portrayed his devastation and sense of loss, and the idea of Bones dying without him ever having received the chance to declare his love or pursue a relationship is just... *gah* ...I had an adjective but I forgot it. I think *gah* more accurately portrays my response to this anyway.

Sorry for the ramble, btw. Awesome job!

-laughandlove
annoyingly unknown chapter 1 . 8/17/2009
so sad... loved it!
housexbonesobsession chapter 1 . 8/1/2009
Okay. So, I decided to bring up the review box at the beginning of the story, and as I come across something I like, I'm going to talk about it...

-The 2B! Omg, that's cool! I love it!

-I like the mention of dust for some reason, I don't know why. It just really puts the picture in your mind of a deserted apartment.

-"Life goes on. For some." That's awesome. I bet it doesn't go on for Booth!

-I like at the nature imagery: rain, flowers, leaves, trees, etc.

-I love when you describe everyone without saying who they actually are.. but we just know.

-I like the metaphors. There seems to be a lot of them in this, and I really love metaphors.

-For some reason, I found Russ saying "Marco" SO powerful. That was a great touch. All the details of this story contribute to its greatness.

-The dolphin. I love it.

-I like the firework analogy.. a lot.

-"He has nothing without her." -That's so sad, yet so touching. You're portraying Booth's feelings wonderfully.

-Placing the key down. So sad. So meaningful.

-"Goodbye Bones," was such a powerful ending.

-And I love the italisized (sp?) words at the end, especially the part about her being more loved than she believed. That really said something about Brennan's character.

Beautiful job on this story! I love it so much! :)
royr1177 chapter 1 . 8/1/2009
Very sad story. I like it for the emotion although I hate to think of those characters dead. Even though I hate to say it this way,I would love to see you write one of booth being the tragedy,or maybe even both of them. While watching the show I always think that there is no way either one of them would let the other die without putting them self in the same peril to stop it. The heroic death of two partners,who protected each other till the very end,costing both of them their lives,yet both dying in peace knowing they were together in the end. Personally i would like to see them in peril on the show together,like AITS,except with B&B
Schadenfreude62 chapter 1 . 7/12/2009
Wow! That was really good! Sad, but good. It actually made me cry. You are a fantastic writer!
deleteaccount8497 chapter 1 . 6/24/2009
WOHO probably best bones fanfic i've ever read. But that partially might be because I LOVE depressing fics...yeah.
WhiteRose621 chapter 1 . 6/18/2009
So sad, but very well written. I actually almost cried when I read this one...no lie.
HouseofTheRisingSun chapter 1 . 6/13/2009
Fantastic work, beautifully wirtten. An accurate portrayal of what would really happen if, God forbid, Bones died.
K.C. Cullen chapter 1 . 6/7/2009
single most depressing and beautiful thing i have ever read. you are my new favorite author, published or not : )