Reviews for FOR YOU
1badasschick chapter 1 . 5/28/2009
why why why do they want to know about ncis? that's the question that's gonna be killing me all summer because i refuse to believe ziva is a mole, so that's not even a question. as for this story, it's exactly what i imagine is happening to ziva as we await her rescue, only MUCH more eloquently written than in my mind. love how you describe her concentrating on the smaller manageable pain so she can block out the unbearable pain and maintain mental control. very true to life. you capture ziva's character so well!
mia58 chapter 1 . 5/27/2009
Very well written, but I didn't think you could write something so realistically evil (as unfortunately human beings can be). I hope it doesn't get this ominous for Ziva in cannon, though, I can see her thinking this way and using her love and respect for her NCIS family to give her strength.

I too hope they don't make her out to be a mole. It would be as disastrous a plot as the Le Grenouille arc. I won't believe it.
Harleyzgirl chapter 1 . 5/27/2009
That was horribly painful to read. So intense and violent. Yes, I know the rating should have been a heeded warning.

I, too can't fathom Ziva being a mole and I also think you've hit the nail on the head with this, Ziva would never give up information that would hurt Tony no matter how angry she was with him.

Sucks that there is no way for a happy ending to come out of this story and yet, it is because Ziva isn't the enemy she was portrayed to be by tptb.
Musiclover14 chapter 1 . 5/27/2009
I am so glad you ended up writing something for this!

Of course, as I knew it would be, it was amazing. Insightful and saddening, I absolutely loved it.

Brilliant job!
Lyn1410G chapter 1 . 5/27/2009
A very powerful and emotive piece. Confronting, but unfortunately probably very accurate as regards her treatment at their hands.

I agree that Ziva is not a mole, this is just a ploy to ensure that we all theorise like crazy until the new season. I do however, like that -in your story -she admits to herself that Tony acted in her best interest. I hope that she can do this on the show.
moonfaerie326 chapter 1 . 5/27/2009
I loved this. I was upset by the insinuations as well and I am glad you touched on that. There would have been some sort of sign in Kill Ari if she had known; she would not have said something about losing Ari if she knew she had to kill him.

The fact that Ziva is with-holding information for Tony is really heart-warming. If you wanted to you could continue this with Ziva being reunited with NCIS and telling Tony that she did it for him. Only if you want to though.

Great job, your writing is superb and I can't wait to see what you come up with next. Keep up the fantastic work.
Heaven Born Captain chapter 1 . 5/27/2009
Brilliant. One word- a strong, powerful and emotional piece. Brilliant. The effect that the "interrogation" had on her physical, mental and emotional state was very well explained and detailed. And I can definitely understand the M rating. It's unfortunate that this is exactly what would happen to her until whatever end is decided upon in the season 7 premiere.
1547291 chapter 1 . 5/27/2009
Good story, thanks for sharing your thought about Ziva's horrible moments with Salim.

Try not to be upset. I know this ending was not exactly the one most of us wanted to see, but I'm confident that even when Ziva was meant to be a mole, NCIS is going to rescue her and to prove that she is loyal to them, despite her father's orders.

Have a nice evening.
ILuvPelicans chapter 1 . 5/27/2009
I'm with you on the insinuation that Ziva has been a mole the entire time she's been with NCIS.

Great story! Alot of Post Aliyah stories out there! I'm even writing one.

Lee showed signs more than once and it was almost too easy to pick her out as the mole-but Ziva? I mean that means Jenny didn't have a clue.

I'm not sure I totally like where they're taking this-i Cote leaves I know I'll be unhappy.
24 | « Prev Page 1 2