Reviews for Roof of All Evil
MegSkoomaPirate chapter 6 . 9/17/2014
WAITAMINUTE! IS THERE NOT ANOTHER CHAPTER?! DO THEY KISS?! DOES GARY GET KICKED IN THE CROTCH?!
Fly gag chapter 6 . 3/11/2014
Really just say your not going to finish it
Guest chapter 6 . 1/19/2013
AHHHH, the torture of waiting!
Guest chapter 6 . 10/30/2012
Wich christmas, 2012!
Guest chapter 6 . 10/26/2012
update,Update,UPDATE!
Kayla Nielson chapter 6 . 10/24/2012
Please write more
Kayla Nielson chapter 6 . 10/13/2012
What happened to you?! You updated this in 2009! It's 2012,bub! I'm sorry for yelling. It's just my patience has worn quite thin. I mean, no one seems to be updating anymore. Can you please update this fan fiction? PLEASE?! ( uses puppy dog eyes)
LiviLiv chapter 6 . 3/19/2012
You said the next chapter would be up before Christmas... you lied. Misty isn't the only one with a bad temper. Just saying.
Miru-chan chapter 6 . 8/13/2011
I really love this, and I find it hilarious and adorable at the same time. I really hope you're going to finish this! It would be simply amazing to see what happens next!
h hr chapter 6 . 6/21/2011
OMG that was so good make more chapters
gameboy chapter 6 . 3/5/2011
roof-jump-dick-kick XD best part is right god how did you come up that?im picky with OOCs and ash is that but its so funny ill let it going its to good!
marion670 chapter 6 . 12/28/2010
This story is so funny I love it! Sad to see that it's not finished though. - Sorry if you were expecting a well rounded critique but I am not a writer and just thought this story deserved to be noticed.
charizardag chapter 6 . 5/31/2010
lol this is fun, i look forward to the conclusion
themagebear chapter 6 . 4/21/2010
oh, what now? also, past xmas. just fyi.

anyway, great story. characters very, well, in character, plot flows smoothly, humor sprinkled liberally throughout the piece ("even if it was lowfat and had dried fruit where the chocolate chips were supposed to be"). a few typos here and there, but overall very good.

now if only it were finished...
AshandMistyLove chapter 1 . 4/5/2010
Wow! Brill story plz plz update!