Reviews for Hidden Secrets
uss71832 chapter 3 . 4/14/2013
Nice...Chance is such a succer (sorry about the spelling!) for music...I should know from my story! LOL. Can't wait to see where this goes.
Brenton chapter 3 . 6/3/2010
Thank you so much for writing this wonderful story, pairing Chance and Jake together. I thought it was very well written and felt so much emotion in the words. The story was structured well and I liked the pacing as well as your imagination. I'm very impressed by your work and skill and look forward to reading your work, an incredible amount indeed :D.
smounged1989 chapter 3 . 1/31/2010
This story was amazing. Very well written thank you for it.
Kaysin-12 chapter 3 . 1/15/2010
Great little story, just one complant though... Jake still hasn't gotten his turn. lol just playing with ya, too bad that club doesn't really exsist, I'd go there. _
shadewatcher chapter 3 . 9/22/2009
aw, *sniff* soo sweet. _ too cute. i do adore a good mushy love story.
Cody Furlong chapter 3 . 9/22/2009
Awesome, I loved that chapter, I love it that CHance and Jake are going to be mates now. You did a wonderful job on this story.
Wolf Skinchanger chapter 3 . 9/22/2009
That was about as beautiful as I've seen from anyone. Another masterpiece from the master.
shadewatcher chapter 2 . 8/2/2009
Aw, soo cute. heh Chance just couldn't handle the idea of competion. lol what better way to draw out someones real feelings. like the song goes 'Don't Know What You Got Till it's Gone'. heh will be waiting for next chapter.
Jovianokami chapter 2 . 7/31/2009
Ha, Chance finally told Jake about his feelings. For a while there I though Chance was going to have to fight for Jake. Can't wait to read on what going to happen next.
Cody Furlong chapter 2 . 7/31/2009
Great chapter Uly, I loved it. I'm super happy that the two of them know how they feel. I loos forward to seeing how they go from here.

When they start sleeping to gether, when they start "doing it".

When they become mates, and how one reacts when the other is in a dangerous, and possibly deadly situation by one of the bad guys.
Xaqiel chapter 1 . 5/31/2009
Haha! I love it! I'm a sap for Chance/Jake stories as it is, but this is amazing! I did, however, notice a few grammatical errors. But they're merely minor distractions. I can't wait to see what happens next! _
Wolf Skinchanger chapter 1 . 5/29/2009
Well, I certainly didn't expect that from Jake. I'm very interested to see where you go with this.
Rocky Oberlin chapter 1 . 5/29/2009
This is a nice light story. I didn't think that you wrote this type, but it's nice to see something like this. It's hard finding good stories in the first place, but this one is nice.
Cody Furlong chapter 1 . 5/28/2009
Interesting, I wasn't expecting Jake to be singing, and playing in a band.

I hope you decide to continue this one, and that Jake finds out how Chance feels about him.

So they can really be together and make this story a true slash story.

Perhaps Jake could see Chance at the club while he's singing one time?
Jovianokami chapter 1 . 5/27/2009
Wow this looks like this is going to be a great ChancexJake fic. I didn't think you would ever do one but I can't wait for to see what would happen.