Reviews for Moments in History
zozo42 chapter 1 . 12/9/2009
aww that was so sweet/sad.

i love Danny and Mary. they so should have been together.

The 1st season's finale was the sadest thing i have ever ever seen:(
Angelgirl0910 chapter 1 . 11/4/2009
In my head, this is how the show was supposed to turn out. Well done!
Subb chapter 1 . 11/2/2009
Wow, this was great! I recognize half of the songs. Favs were 1st, 3rd, 6th and the last (for obvious reasons, though I'm not a fan of the song chosen). The 1st one, I've always wanted someone to do a fic about, them growing up an Danny realising that Mary is in fact a *girl*, hah. The 3rd always breaks my heart, cus it's so sad for both of them. The 6th was hellah funny, though reading was more funny then watching.

Please, write more again, preferably about the first one... *hint hint* This was really fun to read!
Jay A. Angelin chapter 1 . 10/8/2009
Love Story was the perfect song to end a Danny and Mary fic. Thanks so much for writing this!
titi chapter 1 . 8/21/2009
cracking story, always love danny and mary together. Thanks for writting this story.
annasayshi1 chapter 1 . 7/5/2009
I really enjoyed reading these. They're beautifully written and the insights into the characters are amazing - funny and sad. Hope you write more soon!
Joy chapter 1 . 6/3/2009
That was such a beautiful story! I love Danny and Mary together all the songs you put with each part were perfect. Great job, we need some more Dary fics out!
Marissa Davis chapter 1 . 5/27/2009
aw omg i love danny and mary i wish they would have ended up together! this was amazing i love that is was in both of their point of views!