Reviews for My Life to the Max
short but simple chapter 1 . 6/21/2009
yay
lizziestar chapter 1 . 6/1/2009
This is very good. I can tell I'm going to like this story, even though it has Iggy/Ella Personally, I don't like it that much and won't normally read fanfics with that pairing. There are a few exceptions, your story being one of them. I'm just glad there's no Iggy/Nudge. I NEVER read stories with Niggy. Bleck.) Anyway, if I get any ideas I will let you know.
Rainie16 chapter 1 . 5/29/2009
OMG...This is so awesome...Update Soon!
Selene Darkmoon chapter 1 . 5/29/2009
Sweet. Keep writing!
Just the Wind chapter 1 . 5/29/2009
Hey Anya! That was fantasticals! The dialog was a tad confusing at first but your interior monologue was 10x better than I can write. I LOVE "I turn into a helpless kitten and run." Heh, kitty...

-Allya
Full Moon Ballad chapter 1 . 5/28/2009
Hahaha. This was pretty good. I like how Max goes off on a rant for a bit. However, I do have to agree with Katie Clearwater; I don't think Max would be the type to get all hyped up for a car, or her birthday. Oh well, everyone has different perceptions and opinions. Keep this up! It's good!
twilightROXmySOXoff chapter 1 . 5/27/2009
very good )
xXreadreadreadXx chapter 1 . 5/27/2009
cool!
A Caddoan Boy's Girl chapter 1 . 5/27/2009
Hahaha...I love it! Except at the beginning where Max is like freaking out about her birthday. Maybe it's just me but I don't think that Max would really care about getting a car for her birthday. And first of all, the only way I can see Max not just flying everywhere is if she's trying to be, like, normal. If that's possible. ANNYWAY! Sorry I'm rambling.

Keep it up!