Reviews for The Sultan's Favorite
AlwaysRemindTororo chapter 21 . 4/28
Is it still available this book to purchase? Or is it too late ?
Bloody Phantom chapter 1 . 9/29/2012
is this going to be exactly like the book?
just wondering because I own the book
Tophis1 chapter 21 . 3/14/2011
Oh my gosh! Dont stop there! I need to know what happens!
Guest chapter 21 . 1/17/2011
God, I am so glad I came upon this story. And you managed to get it published! The next chance I get, I am buying your book; I have some spare B&N gift cards (I knew there was a reason I saved them!) I am so intrigued, I have to know how they get back to Constantinople! And how will the Sultan react when he finds that Erik has been with his favored wife? Or will they even go back to the Sultan at all? Questions, questions! You have me hopelessly hooked, Madame. Congratulations!

~Rose
Ever Penning Song chapter 21 . 1/16/2011

~Rose
Ally N. S chapter 21 . 12/12/2010
Finished this section of Sultan's Favorite about two weeks ago, then immediately ordered the full novel...received it yesterday...and finished it last night...:-) Loved it! Truly a good story! I have read MANY published Phantom sequels and this was one of my favorites. Cant wait to start "The Heir". Thanks for the great book!
TheBatgirl31 chapter 1 . 7/18/2010
I just finished your book like thirty seconds ago and I had to stop by and tell you how amazing it was. It has been a while since a book has had such a powerful effect on me and I thought it was astounding. Great writing and the plot was so original. Best sequel for phantom I have read. I can only pray that you choose to continue your story in another book. We all know there is still so much to tell. Congratulations. You are a truly gifted writer and storyteller.
luvmyangelofmusic chapter 21 . 7/14/2010
i love this story so much but im a bit upset because you've deleted the other chapters.

I've read the full story before you deleted it.

I am unable to purchase the book and is there anyway to read the whole story without purchasing the book?

btw i love erik!
nojjpseudsdn chapter 21 . 6/15/2010
AAAAAH! what an awesome story, I just have to get it:D allot of laughs and tears from my part though... :) truly inspiring
Ms daVinci chapter 1 . 10/3/2009
I just finished this, and couldn't bear to let myself leave without telling you just what I thought of it.

That. Was. AMAZING.

I don't typically buy books new, but I'm definitely going hunting for this one. Keep up the marvelous work.

Happy writing.
Timeflies chapter 56 . 9/20/2009
Their ending is just the beginning, and in 15yrs they will have to protect one another all over again. Hamid is a live wire and should add many years onto Erik's life before he comes of age. Thank you for this story.
Genevieve Deadwood chapter 56 . 9/19/2009
“For me…you are my one and only love.”

Most beautiful line I've ever heard I think it is so sweet
Kaya Nah chapter 56 . 9/19/2009
Wonderful ending! :D

I painted on the wall once, trying to show off my talent...my mother found it funny, pretty much like Erik, while my grandfather was pissed... Yeah...

Anyway, great chapter. I might just reread the sequel now! :D (As not to go into withdrawal)lol

Kaya
actress19 chapter 56 . 9/19/2009
yay! A great ending to a great fic. I'll have to check out the heir. I thought it was sweet how Hamid drew Rashida. Although I do feel bad for the walls and the wood floors that had to suffer for it.
Timeflies chapter 55 . 9/18/2009
Stirring chapter. Many emotions boiled to the surface amid the hate and mistrust of these two men. Everyone else was caught in the middle. It turned out well for all concerned. More please.