Reviews for I'm Dreaming Of A White Christmas
barefoot11 chapter 1 . 7/30/2010
Ahhhhhhh... 33333

Too cute. Oh my gosh... you have such a talent for humor and description, kyaa!
JamesLuver chapter 1 . 3/26/2008
How can I have missed this? It was great! Absolutely adored the whole thing - you had everyone totally IC, and the plot itself was fabulous. There are a fair few fics about Jessie's past, but this, by far, is one of the best!
oovwee chapter 1 . 1/20/2008
Can't believe I just found this! It's SO good. I LOVE the Pokemon interaction, as it's something we see so little of, but is usually very good.

It's always nice to read about Jessie and her past. I've always adored her as a character, and it's nice when she gets a chance to be more well rounded than the anime lets her be.

I loved it!
Missy Kaboom chapter 1 . 9/26/2007
Ah! So cute! And very well written.. loved it! _
93notes chapter 1 . 12/18/2006
Aww, so cute! I had read this before and..uh...didn't review (sorry sorry!). Anyway, I wanted to read something fluffy and Christmassy and I just fell in love with this story (again!)

Great work. Thanks for a smile!

Koneko
Madame Butterfly chapter 1 . 5/18/2006
*points and babbles*

I hate Ash.

I love the story.

The added background music was a nice touch. That's actually a decent MIDI file, yeah!

I'm all nice and warm now.

*faves*
King of Inland chapter 1 . 11/28/2004
I like this 's not ocused much on Ash and Co. and it's a good Rocketshipping story taking place in Christmas made it better.
Tear22 chapter 1 . 9/25/2004
Aw, I love a good Rocketshippy story. And I'm sure those underwear liners will come in handy for the twerp!
ladysnape575 chapter 1 . 9/12/2004
Fluffieness!

Kawaiiness!

200 IQ chapter 1 . 9/15/2003
Too much fluff... I'm going to die.
Aruraya chapter 1 . 1/5/2003
Aww! I like this! It was such a cute story to put you in the Christmas spirit! It's a shame Christmas is over...
Destiny Star chapter 1 . 9/30/2002
Aw... that was sweet,,,
Rocket Gal chapter 1 . 5/16/2002
yay :) Loved it :) too cute :) Loved when Ash got pocket protecters! Great job :)
Ankhutenshi chapter 1 . 5/15/2002
"Can it, Squinty!" Jessie snapped back.
Taito-kisses chapter 1 . 4/23/2002