Reviews for Green is the Color of Love
Guest chapter 12 . 9/28/2015
So good! Hope you update again soon!
Guest chapter 12 . 9/28/2015
Got a good thing going here! Can't wait for me!
Sweet-Hearted SilverEars chapter 12 . 6/21/2015
Meh. Stupid Hexxus. That’s all the attention that he gets from me. Blah.

But, OH MY GOSH, YESSS! Zac is teeny, and in Pips arms! That is SOOOO AWESOME! :)
I really can’t wait for more to read from you! I look forward immensely to the cave scene, as it’s one of my favs in the movie!

And any future love scenes, of course. :) 3
I hope that Pips recognizes Zac? I’m sure that he does! He must! :) 3

It’s been too long since I’ve watched the movies.. I just have to do it sometime today!

I still have the second one on vhs only. Lol. Old school. I’ll have to dig it out of the closet, I think.

Anyway, I hope that you enjoy your day, and I’ll be waiting to hear from you again soon! :) 3

Also/p.s. - I don't know if you've ever seen Thumbelina, but I really LOVE the song from it, Let Me Be Your Wings. (It's on youtube! Though, honestly, what can't you find on there? :)), and I was hoping you might consider using the lyrics/words with Pips and Zac, since Zac has no wings.

It might be a little cheesy if he sang it to him, though cute and I wouldn't mind, but he could always just say it to him when Zac gets upset that he can't fly, too?.. Pretty please? :) 3

Also, if they stay little, he should get his own wings for helping to defeat Hexxus! Totally! :)
Sweet-Hearted SilverEars chapter 11 . 6/21/2015
I was SOOOOO EXCITED when I saw that you had updated this after so long! Thank you so, so much! Really! :)

I’m sorry that it took me this long to review for you. (sighs softly) Gods, I wish I was less busy and tired all the time..

But anyway, on to my review!
Yay! Pips is going now (finally) to find Zac! :) I can’t wait for them to meet!

I also hope that it’s a happy ending, after they put Hexxus back in his place, meaning he stays with Pips forever! Or Pips goes with him, somehow, but I’d prefer they both stay small and cute together. :)

He should let his uncles know somehow, though. Maybe with a letter? Then let them see him, Pips and Crysta briefly? Just so they know he’s finally safe and happy! :)
Guest chapter 12 . 6/9/2015
Okay I have been waiting forever for this to update. SO AMAZING! I can't wait for more! Pips and Zak are finally gonna meet!
rin0rourke chapter 12 . 6/9/2015
I'm glad to see you updating again. I love this story.
Foxwolfmoon chapter 12 . 6/10/2015
So glad to see an update on this! Funny enough, I was just thinking about this story the other day. I hope you keep it up as I can't wait to see Zac and Pips actually interacting. Great job as always!
RanebowStitches chapter 12 . 6/9/2015
Eee! I got so excited when I got the update email for this fic~ I can't wait to see what happens!
soitendsandbegins chapter 12 . 6/9/2015
I feel like that last one was from Family Guy but it was so perfectly placed, this is a better use of it by far. I like how Zak has a backstory that actually works and fits and is believable. I can't wait until Pip and him get together, it's gonna be rad
Ignacia Kitty Dolohov-Potter chapter 12 . 6/8/2015
I LOVE THIS STORY SOOOOO MUCH! OHHHH I CANT WAIT FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER! PIPS X ZAK ALL THE WAY! *fist pumps*
Anime-King15 chapter 11 . 6/6/2015
please please up-date soon
I.C.2014 chapter 11 . 6/5/2015
I am soooo glad that you updated!
soitendsandbegins chapter 11 . 6/4/2015
Always leaving with a cliffy. So frustrating but so good! I'm so happy that you updated! I nearly had a heart attack when I saw the update post in my email. Great work as always! Can't wait for the next chapter.
Guest chapter 10 . 6/1/2015
I'm so upset that I found this to late, ugh! This was getting so good! I'm mad at myself now, well I hope at some point you pick this back up again. I loved every bit of it
Guest chapter 8 . 6/1/2015
Pips playing to his mystery love is the best part about this chapter, I love it