Reviews for Green is the Color of Love
Sweet-Hearted SilverEars chapter 13 . 12/18/2016
YESSSSSSSS! I'm SOOOO HAPPY to finally read MORE of this! YEAH! Lol. Okay. Fangirl outburst over. :)

Anyway, I'm really glad that you updated! And you did a WONDERFUL job! I'm so happy that they've finally met each other! I can't wait until they get back to Pips tree, and Zak wakes up, so that they can have some alone time to get to know each other before anyone else (Crysta, or others) but in and get in the way of what needs to happen for them to bond even more with each other! And I also hope that Zak will be totally honest with Pips from the start, because the heartbreak he caused Crysta in the movie is just too much for me to handle again. Pretty please?.. For me?.. I am your biggest fan, I think. Lol. :) Well, see you next update! Love you, and your AMAZING story! :) 3

I actually just started writing a FernGully Pips/Zak story myself because of yours. We'll see where it goes, and I don't know for sure when I'll post, but I'm glad I finally got an idea for my own!
Rin0rourke chapter 13 . 12/11/2016
I'm so glad to see this again. You have no idea, i love your fic.

-rin
Guest chapter 13 . 12/11/2016
Dear Flora, thank you very much for the update I'm very glad you haven't forgotten your story here. And its true, life can be crazy sometimes;-)
Guardian of the Phoenix chapter 13 . 12/8/2016
wow been waiting forever for this update and Elemental Breakdown hope you continue the chapter was a little short but sweet i was thinking of doing a frengully myself
Chibi-Roy-Chan chapter 12 . 11/14/2016
Oh wow this is amazing! I got so emotional reading it, very well done. I would love it if you updated, I really wanna see Zak and Pips finally meet.
Guardian of the Phoenix chapter 12 . 8/3/2016
more plz
Crazypenguinluvr89 chapter 12 . 4/8/2016
Do you plan to keep going? I just love this story and can't wait to read more! :)
Guest chapter 12 . 9/28/2015
So good! Hope you update again soon!
Guest chapter 12 . 9/28/2015
Got a good thing going here! Can't wait for me!
Sweet-Hearted SilverEars chapter 12 . 6/21/2015
Meh. Stupid Hexxus. That’s all the attention that he gets from me. Blah.

But, OH MY GOSH, YESSS! Zac is teeny, and in Pips arms! That is SOOOO AWESOME! :)
I really can’t wait for more to read from you! I look forward immensely to the cave scene, as it’s one of my favs in the movie!

And any future love scenes, of course. :) 3
I hope that Pips recognizes Zac? I’m sure that he does! He must! :) 3

It’s been too long since I’ve watched the movies.. I just have to do it sometime today!

I still have the second one on vhs only. Lol. Old school. I’ll have to dig it out of the closet, I think.

Anyway, I hope that you enjoy your day, and I’ll be waiting to hear from you again soon! :) 3

Also/p.s. - I don't know if you've ever seen Thumbelina, but I really LOVE the song from it, Let Me Be Your Wings. (It's on youtube! Though, honestly, what can't you find on there? :)), and I was hoping you might consider using the lyrics/words with Pips and Zac, since Zac has no wings.

It might be a little cheesy if he sang it to him, though cute and I wouldn't mind, but he could always just say it to him when Zac gets upset that he can't fly, too?.. Pretty please? :) 3

Also, if they stay little, he should get his own wings for helping to defeat Hexxus! Totally! :)
Sweet-Hearted SilverEars chapter 11 . 6/21/2015
I was SOOOOO EXCITED when I saw that you had updated this after so long! Thank you so, so much! Really! :)

I’m sorry that it took me this long to review for you. (sighs softly) Gods, I wish I was less busy and tired all the time..

But anyway, on to my review!
Yay! Pips is going now (finally) to find Zac! :) I can’t wait for them to meet!

I also hope that it’s a happy ending, after they put Hexxus back in his place, meaning he stays with Pips forever! Or Pips goes with him, somehow, but I’d prefer they both stay small and cute together. :)

He should let his uncles know somehow, though. Maybe with a letter? Then let them see him, Pips and Crysta briefly? Just so they know he’s finally safe and happy! :)
Guest chapter 12 . 6/9/2015
Okay I have been waiting forever for this to update. SO AMAZING! I can't wait for more! Pips and Zak are finally gonna meet!
rin0rourke chapter 12 . 6/9/2015
I'm glad to see you updating again. I love this story.
Foxwolfmoon chapter 12 . 6/10/2015
So glad to see an update on this! Funny enough, I was just thinking about this story the other day. I hope you keep it up as I can't wait to see Zac and Pips actually interacting. Great job as always!
RanebowStitches chapter 12 . 6/9/2015
Eee! I got so excited when I got the update email for this fic~ I can't wait to see what happens!