Reviews for Admission Before Admission
Akdhus chapter 34 . 5/9
Please continue writing! Don't leave su like this!
CacauHousemaniaca chapter 34 . 9/6/2012
I want more...
resourceress7 chapter 34 . 3/25/2011
This story is very moving - especially the scenes when Wilson and Cuddy visit House. I hope you continue to add to the story. While I thought the episode, "Broken," was well done, I like your version of the Mayfield experience. Here, House's physical and emotional needs are being met (maybe he's just more ready to do the work; maybe it's because his detox was so much better handeled here than onscreen.)

In any case, please update soon.
HousianVoices chapter 34 . 2/20/2011
We have been following this story since the beginning and it is among the best House fan fictions we have ever read. It is such an excellent, heartfelt, well written emotional story. Just brilliant! Thank you so much for continuing it. Please don't keep us waiting as long for another update! We can wait to read more!
OurHouse chapter 34 . 2/16/2011
I started reading this WAY back when you first started it and I was disappointed when there was no update and then I forgot about it. I'm soooo glad to see you're still there and intend to finish it. This is a great story and told very well! I really hope to see an update soon! Keep up the great work.
hannhannham chapter 34 . 2/16/2011
I JUST found this story and I am in love! Great job!
Claire.CZ chapter 34 . 2/16/2011
This is one of the best stories Ive ever read. Its very touching and real. The dialogues between House and the psychiatrist are really interesting and very well written.
dnkj chapter 34 . 2/16/2011
Great story, so glad you haven't given up on it. This is a great alternative to the journey in Broken, which was great for tv, but not as "real" as this.
superboetti chapter 34 . 2/16/2011
I really love this story... please update soon!
IHeartHouseCuddy chapter 34 . 2/15/2011
Glad House is giving in to the treatment at least somewhat. He definitely should give himself a break. Uh oh, wonder if the patient will be okay, it's not like he has House's expertise to help him right now. Great chapter, looking forward to the next! :)
Temo chapter 33 . 2/13/2011
This is absolutely fantastic. I'm not sure how I missed it for close to two years, but apparently I did.

God I wish the show had handled this nearly as well. I hope you plan on continuing.
marterdur chapter 33 . 2/11/2011
Welcome back! This was so worth the wait! We can not tell you how excited we are to read another chapter of this excellent story! It is THE Best Mayfield fan fiction! A truly beautiful piece - Very touching, heart retching and emotional. We especially like your character Dr. Feliks Krawiec, his sewing metaphors (in Chapter 13) beats House’s anytime! Looking much forward to your next update!
WhenTheMusicDied chapter 33 . 2/10/2011
We nearly freaked out when we saw that this excellent story was updated! We have read your story numerous times and really missed your writing! All we can say is thank you, thank you, thank you!
IHeartHouseCuddy chapter 33 . 2/7/2011
Glad to see an update, I loved this!
jahacopo2221 chapter 32 . 1/5/2010
This story is so amazingly well written that it would be a shame for it to be abandoned. Please update again! Soon, if possible! Great work on capturing the characters' personalities so absolutely.