Reviews for The Book of Dobby Reboot: Per Arcana ad Astra
lipasnape chapter 5 . 11/17
It was fun. Grueling more than canon Hagrid, but fun. Pity you did all that dialect work without using it well enough to finish the story. Oh, well. One to remember, certainly.
mab70 chapter 5 . 11/8
Hunted for this after seeing a mention by Rorschach’s blot. So glad that I found this!
I really love all the stuff with Dobby and the other elves!
I’ll follow the story in the hopes that it might get added to!
I would really love to see Dobey get to blow up or do a straiffing run on the Malfoys!
Redwood Rhiadra chapter 2 . 11/7
"And now Snape was complaining that someone had snitched his favorite gimp mask"

It's a damn good thing I live in a sound-proof apartment, because dear God did I laugh like crazy at this.

Minerva is right - she doesn't want to know...
LeightonWD chapter 5 . 6/27
Where can I find more of this crazy fun.. I love it thank you for writing.
erik chapter 5 . 5/13
Still a brilliant piece of cracked fun reading.
GBTtown chapter 4 . 4/13
I wish I had come upon your story years sooner. I must say, "It is friggin' brilliant"! If you are still writing I would read more and make it an automatic Favorite. I love it!
Frank chapter 5 . 3/18
Great! And thanks for using the Hurry rather than the Spitfire. Besides, didn't the MKII have twelve .303 machine guns? The only reason for the four 20mm cannon version (in some of the Spit marks as well) was because they were more damaging to bombers, but against wizards on brooms you'd want a lot of bits of lead out there. 120 bullets per second beats 8 shells per second for that kind of fight.
Glad to see that you are back writing again. Thank you very much.
Ratus chapter 1 . 1/6
I do hope Clel can do this justice with what he wants to do. I kept hoping you would continue this one
SortingHat chapter 3 . 10/28/2016
One thing that makes car engines stutter is when you constantly let the fuel level below the 1/2 mark especially down to the 1/4th mark on a regular basis.

What happens from what Dad taught me is that water from the humidity mixes with the oil from condensation and you get this crud that clogs the spark plug.

Another thing is at least once a week to give the car a good run down a freeway or a long stretch of road that can get good speed with minimum stops to let the oil flow freely or it will harden and also make it hard to start.

Same with ANY motor vehicle regardless of size.
SortingHat chapter 3 . 10/27/2016
I don't think you've heard of the two dreaded words Mary Sue?
SortingHat chapter 2 . 10/27/2016
Good thinking. If she sent the mail to Dumbledore he would just brush it off as a silly school girl fictional delusions and then censor any mail about Harry like most of the left do.

Hermione acts like a typical liberal all too trusting of authority if it's *their* type and don't realize they are being used as canon fodder. aNot to mention often use double speak.
SortingHat chapter 1 . 10/27/2016
The scenes jump around so much I feel like Mexican jumping beans trying to follow it. Also script format is banned on .

Your lucky the moderators *if you can call them that* have chosen to use monkeys on typewriters or your story would've been pulled along with song fics.

Please clean up the act!
PLEASE READ ME chapter 4 . 10/11/2016
tom riddle faked being pure blood so well they the pure bloods believed him.
Nobody Smurf chapter 5 . 8/28/2016
It wasn't until the goblins started speaking Jaeger that I realized 'Mione is a Spark. That has so much potential for awesomeness I don't know where to start.

At this point, it would seem this fic is abandoned, so I will say: Goodbye to the circus. We hope you enjoyed the show. Thank you for the party, it ended too soon for all.

Good night.
Nobody Smurf chapter 4 . 8/28/2016
Re: Disclaimer. Got Junk in ya' trunk?
Between Alfie and 'Mione's uncles, they have some real military experience on tap. In a real war, that is worth more than those men's combined weight in gold.
Giving the Twins the go-ahead to make bombs is like taunting they Dynamite Monkey. Things are going to go boom in a big way.