Reviews for The Book of Dobby Reboot: Per Arcana ad Astra
GBTtown chapter 4 . 4/13
I wish I had come upon your story years sooner. I must say, "It is friggin' brilliant"! If you are still writing I would read more and make it an automatic Favorite. I love it!
Frank chapter 5 . 3/18
Great! And thanks for using the Hurry rather than the Spitfire. Besides, didn't the MKII have twelve .303 machine guns? The only reason for the four 20mm cannon version (in some of the Spit marks as well) was because they were more damaging to bombers, but against wizards on brooms you'd want a lot of bits of lead out there. 120 bullets per second beats 8 shells per second for that kind of fight.
Glad to see that you are back writing again. Thank you very much.
Ratus chapter 1 . 1/6
I do hope Clel can do this justice with what he wants to do. I kept hoping you would continue this one
SortingHat chapter 3 . 10/28/2016
One thing that makes car engines stutter is when you constantly let the fuel level below the 1/2 mark especially down to the 1/4th mark on a regular basis.

What happens from what Dad taught me is that water from the humidity mixes with the oil from condensation and you get this crud that clogs the spark plug.

Another thing is at least once a week to give the car a good run down a freeway or a long stretch of road that can get good speed with minimum stops to let the oil flow freely or it will harden and also make it hard to start.

Same with ANY motor vehicle regardless of size.
SortingHat chapter 3 . 10/27/2016
I don't think you've heard of the two dreaded words Mary Sue?
SortingHat chapter 2 . 10/27/2016
Good thinking. If she sent the mail to Dumbledore he would just brush it off as a silly school girl fictional delusions and then censor any mail about Harry like most of the left do.

Hermione acts like a typical liberal all too trusting of authority if it's *their* type and don't realize they are being used as canon fodder. aNot to mention often use double speak.
SortingHat chapter 1 . 10/27/2016
The scenes jump around so much I feel like Mexican jumping beans trying to follow it. Also script format is banned on .

Your lucky the moderators *if you can call them that* have chosen to use monkeys on typewriters or your story would've been pulled along with song fics.

Please clean up the act!
PLEASE READ ME chapter 4 . 10/11/2016
tom riddle faked being pure blood so well they the pure bloods believed him.
Nobody Smurf chapter 5 . 8/28/2016
It wasn't until the goblins started speaking Jaeger that I realized 'Mione is a Spark. That has so much potential for awesomeness I don't know where to start.

At this point, it would seem this fic is abandoned, so I will say: Goodbye to the circus. We hope you enjoyed the show. Thank you for the party, it ended too soon for all.

Good night.
Nobody Smurf chapter 4 . 8/28/2016
Re: Disclaimer. Got Junk in ya' trunk?
Between Alfie and 'Mione's uncles, they have some real military experience on tap. In a real war, that is worth more than those men's combined weight in gold.
Giving the Twins the go-ahead to make bombs is like taunting they Dynamite Monkey. Things are going to go boom in a big way.
Nobody Smurf chapter 3 . 8/28/2016
I love Lily's car.
HonorGuard Ra chapter 4 . 7/30/2016
I just noticed something odd while re-reading this story for the who-knows-how-many-time,
and realized ate part of this chapter. The part where the Hogwarts librarian caps-lock yells that someone stole her library has been replaced with "!" Just a bit odd.
GodricGeoffreyGryffindor chapter 2 . 5/11/2016
Dobby's patois is too much... way too much. There's not nearly as much butchery and it's much easier to read than you've made it. Here's Dobby's side of his first conversation in canon (American edition) to remind you what it should look like:

So long has Dobby wanted to meet you, sir... Such an honor it is...
Dobby, sir. Just Dobby. Dobby the house-elf.
Oh, yes, sir. Dobby has come to tell you, sir... it is difficult, sir... Dobby wonders where to begin...
S-sit down! Never... never ever...
Offend Dobby! Dobby has never been asked to sit down by a wizard — like an equal —
Bad Dobby! Bad Dobby!
Dobby has to punish himself, sir. Dobby almost spoke ill of his family, sir...
The wizard family Dobby serves, sir... Dobby is a house-elf — bound to serve one house and one family forever...
Oh no, sir, no... Dobby will have to punish himself most grievously for coming to see you, sir. Dobby will have to shut his ears in the oven door for this. If they ever knew, sir —
Dobby doubts it, sir. Dobby is always having to punish himself for something, sir. They lets Dobby get on with it, sir. Sometimes they reminds me to do extra punishments...
A house-elf must be set free, sir. And the family will never set Dobby free... Dobby will serve the family until he dies, sir...
Harry Potter asks if he can help Dobby... Dobby has heard of your greatness, sir, but of your goodness, Dobby never knew...
Harry Potter is humble and modest. Harry Potter speaks not of his triumph over He-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named —
Ah, speak not the name, sir! Speak not the name!
Dobby heard tell that Harry Potter met the Dark Lord for a second time, just weeks ago... that Harry Potter escaped yet again.
Ah, sir. Harry Potter is valiant and bold! He has braved so many dangers already! But Dobby has come to protect Harry Potter, to warn him, even if he does have to shut his ears in the oven door later... Harry Potter must not go back to Hogwarts.
No, no, no. Harry Potter must stay where he is safe. He is too great, too good, to lose. If Harry Potter goes back to Hogwarts, he will be in mortal danger.
There is a plot, Harry Potter. A plot to make most terrible things happen at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry this year. Dobby has known it for months, sir. Harry Potter must not put himself in peril. He is too important, sir!
Not — not He-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named, sir —
Albus Dumbledore is the greatest headmaster Hogwarts has ever had. Dobby knows it, sir. Dobby has heard Dumbledore’s powers rival those of He-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named at the height of his strength. But, sir, there are powers Dumbledore doesn’t... powers no decent wizard...
Harry Potter mustn’t be angry with Dobby. Dobby did it for the best — Dobby has them here, sir.
Harry Potter mustn’t be angry... Dobby hoped... if Harry Potter thought his friends had forgotten him... Harry Potter might not want to go back to school, sir...
Harry Potter will have them, sir, if he gives Dobby his word that he will not return to Hogwarts. Ah, sir, this is a danger you must not face! Say you won’t go back, sir!
Then Harry Potter leaves Dobby no choice.
Harry Potter must say he’s not going back to school —
Say it, sir —
Then Dobby must do it, sir, for Harry Potter’s own good.
Sieben Nightwing chapter 5 . 12/15/2015
This is freaking amazing as a concept. This story could go so far. If you are going to write more, I will look forward to it.
WhiteElfElder chapter 5 . 11/24/2015
Hermione is starting to scare me. What is up with the way the Goblins are acting all sweet on Hermione?