Reviews for The Book of Dobby Reboot: Per Arcana ad Astra
sonofthehills chapter 5 . 7h
Thank you very much. Very amusing.
Luke Dragneel chapter 1 . 2/21
I'm curious: why isn't there a Harry entering GG Verse or Agitha entering HP Verse, after all they do show that both time travel and dimensional openings to other inhabited worlds. I mean really, there are only three crossovers and none of them are based on that well particular plotline?
Also, you have some grammar issues all over the board, but using shoutie capitals for their names is both an eyesore and annoying. It would be better to either use italics or nothing at all, that way the story line isn't broken by unexpected and unnecessary shouting except for Dramatic names such as " I. Am. AGITHA CLAY!".
Also your brake up via the Voiceover stills the effect, it would be better to replace that with either the other characters saying the same thing(and switching between those to make it seem like they were talking to one another) or with sounds of fighting, explosions, arguing in the background, shrieks from the engine or monsters. Besides, every spark is either half mad or insane when they break through, with Agitha being a perfect example of rule bending and even then she has Her evil/insane mother to deal with and a Baron that wants her dead. Personally I think a crossover of Worm Serial Novel and Genius Girl would actually fit much better since they both have the "gained powers via seriously traumatic events" and surprisingly there is a mad-scientist power available in the Worm Verse unlike HP.
Reishin Amara chapter 5 . 2/21
OMG,i hope u resume like this are hard to find...and girl genius crossovers even harder!
mekareami chapter 5 . 2/18
I am really enjoying this tale and hope inspiration hits you to continue. Tyvm for writing
CRose chapter 5 . 10/29/2014
This is a lot of fun to read, I like the original set up you had going. I'm sad to see that it hasn't been updated in 4 years though. Finding a good crossover like this is very hard.
Son of Zeus0001 chapter 2 . 10/8/2014
I have so much more respect for Colin now than before reading this story.
sfjoellen chapter 5 . 7/22/2014
I read the original and came back for the extra spicy, thank for writing! It was a lot of fun to read.
KateyK chapter 5 . 6/14/2014
Bluddy excellent.
Random number generator chapter 5 . 5/3/2014
This abandoned story is absolutely wonderful. The only problematic part is the fact that it is abandoned.
MarcusTrax chapter 5 . 4/7/2014
As always great and funny story. Hope You'll finish it sometime.
Fast Frank chapter 5 . 1/14/2014
Other than the need to break up some long paragraphs for readability, this is GREAT. (On this site, "awesome" is weakened by overuse.) Re H-4 aka "Spruce Goose": Sure it would be possible to build a turbofan version that would fly, but why would Harry need to airlift a battalion?
Fyreheart chapter 5 . 10/6/2013
This has got to be one of the most amusing stories I've read in a long time! I absolutely love it!

And I'm a Girl Genius fan, and recognized the "Jaeger -speak" immediately. Well done!

I know it's been a few years since you returned to this story, but I would love to see what your ingenious brain comes up with next!
CAG7 chapter 5 . 10/5/2013
Needs some more chapters.

This not a drill. All Pilots to your Veritechs. All marines to your Cyclones.

This not a drill. All Pilots to your Vipers.
valdiusmacto chapter 5 . 10/2/2013
... ... ... You are a cruel and evil soul. You know that right? You create the single most original and awesome piece of fan fiction to ever exist in all of time and space...and than don't finish it! It's a tragedy! A crime! Such a despicable evil can only be the result of the most twisted and foul of dark-writers! Oh the humanity!
Lionasha No Bruja chapter 5 . 7/30/2013
I really, really hope you continue this soon!