Reviews for The Anatomy of Edward Cullen
marineblau chapter 1 . 7/2/2010
I can smell that this is going to be one large review...

I still need to digest every single detail I just read, because I can't seem to process any thought, any time soon. You have no idea how much I want to show you how much I loved your version of Midnight Sun, either way how I am going to write it right now, believe me, it won't suffice.

When can I start, I always loved this very scene in Twilight, and imagine my excitment when I discovered SM had posted this new story that was from Edward's point of view. While I never actually liked reading through Bella's mind, it was a huge satisfaction to read Twilight in a darker atmosphere thanks to Edward. I bet Twilight would have had another different reaction if SM would have published Midnight Sun first.

I was like, there is no way anything could top this very scene from the way SM had described in Edward's point of view. There is absolutely no way.

But, holy freaking Christ, I encountered your version.

I am confident that, now, seriously, no one will ever top this version. This is intense, this is beautifully written, while Sm's version lacked of, I don't know, something. I didn't want your version to end at all. Or you just upgraded Edward, or you literally got inside his head and explained it better than the freaking author. Which, let me tell you, was just fantastic.

Gosh, I don't know what to say anymore, probably you would leave this master-piece as it is, I would read it over and over believe me, but it would be so freaking awesome, if you did your version of Midnight Sun.

I adored this darker, much darker side. So if you ever, intend to prolong your incredibly creative little mind, and magnificent writing, please, I beg you, let us know.

I thought that SM's Edward was pro, but this one. Your character was so flawlessly constructed through every little thing he felt, your sentences are amazing.

I probably need to shut up, eh?

Like I said, all the things I wrote do not suffice. The intensity of your story is so much more.

You are one amazing author.
stmurr chapter 1 . 2/7/2010
Wow. I didn't think the original needed to be expanded but, after reading your version...Wow.
Bellaella2 chapter 1 . 7/5/2009
Wow, this story was amazing!
Powered by 23 Kicks chapter 1 . 5/28/2009
Ah, YES. Now THIS is a vampire. While I loved Meyer's insight to Edward in Midnight Sun, your writing takes him to another level. And I LOVE it. Perv that I am, I loved the sexual tension part, too. Seems natural that blood lust would incur sexual lust, which is probably what most of us were missing in the books.

Deliver it, girl.
Amethice chapter 1 . 5/28/2009
WOW. Don't get me wrong, I love SM - her writing and wonderful characters are awesome - but I am loving the intense DARKNESS of your version. Just wow. Plus, your writing is really good - nice complex sentences and just the right amount of description vs action. Basically - classier and more interesting than some of the ff out there, well done.

I hope you're planning on adding to this? Please? Continue on your dark (and dare I say sexual?) journey with Midnight Sun, it gives me goosebumps!
aingealeire chapter 1 . 5/28/2009
I still love this.
alisa231 chapter 1 . 5/28/2009
Oh, I'm so glad you put this up on FF.

I can go on and on gushing about this piece. Honestly, Midnight Sun had SO much potential. SMeyer got the gist of things but a more talented writer could have really shown the depth and complexity that Edward has. You've done that beautifully. Thank you. )
sanguinescriptor chapter 1 . 5/27/2009