Reviews for Of Psychics and FBI Profilers
Tie-Dyed Broadway chapter 8 . 3/28
And that's why I love Lassie. Always prepared, that one.

And his reaction to one of them being in the closet... Priceless. XD
Akumi chapter 2 . 3/24
Omg your psych voice is so utterly perfect. Each person is in amazing character and I could picture them perfectly. Just...awesome job. Also, I'm so excited for this. This is a crossover I never thought I wanted and now I need it.
Guesst chapter 21 . 1/25
I just binge-read this. Just FYI.

This was absolutely amazing, and I saw something about a sequel, so imma just go looking for that. No promises on binge-reading that one though. I do have schoolwork to do.
ghostlyangel chapter 21 . 9/13/2015
I just read this in one sitting. It was a really detailed well written story.
Guest chapter 21 . 6/29/2015
I stayed up till 5am reading this and I don't regret it
Empress Akitla chapter 21 . 1/27/2015
Ahahahaha! That ending was perfect. I really enjoyed how you kept everyone in character throughout the whole entirety of the story. So often I read crossovers where keeping people in character suffers. Not this one, though. Awesome story!

Keep up the most excellent writing!

-EmpressAkitla
Rose O' Sharon chapter 21 . 11/16/2014
I have spent almost two days reading incomplete stories based on these two shows, and have been almost crying due to that.

I have spent almost two complete hours reading this story non-stop, and IT WAS AWESOME!

Writing for such a large cast of characters is difficult at best, and I have to say that you've done it BRILLIANTLY!

The characterization is absolutely right on, and the way you made them mesh together was perfect!

Your action is perfectly paced, the 'whumpage', while slightly graphic doesn't go into the realm of 'overboard'.

Thank you SO much for writing this fantastic story! :D
Relena Duo chapter 21 . 10/23/2014
Really good one!
crazysockmonkeys chapter 21 . 9/22/2014
It took me a few hours, but I thoroughly enjoyed reading this story! What a great way to spend a Sunday evening! Great job!
GlOmP3R chapter 21 . 8/14/2014
Loved this ! Kickass job ! Please tell me there will be a sequel !
Bobina-AKA-Bob chapter 21 . 6/24/2014
This was great. Kept myself up until the early hours of the morning just to finish it.
ArturiusRex8 chapter 11 . 11/23/2013
Considering they've had kits where high school kids can determine their blood type in biology for years (my teacher made it sound like they had them in the 80's), I'm pretty sure field tests for law enforcement and others are available (emergency transfusions for car accident victims...). The ABO blood types are named for presence/absence of the A and B blood antigens. Someone with Type A has the A antigen, Type B has the B antigen, AB has both, and O has neither. A person who receives the wrong type of blood for what their body naturally produces has the two types 'stick' together and not function properly. A field test would have artificial versions of those antigens to indicate whether a sample is one of them through clumping with the opposite.
-ArturiusRex8
Ano Nymous chapter 21 . 11/15/2013
Nice one!
SilverPantherSM chapter 6 . 6/4/2013
Reid was 21 when he started not 23. Please do not reply.
Pogo KW chapter 21 . 4/29/2013
I thoroughly enjoyed this story! You got the characters just right and the plot flowed much like either of the two shows. Great job! :)