Reviews for Of Psychics and FBI Profilers
Empress Akitla chapter 21 . 1/27
Ahahahaha! That ending was perfect. I really enjoyed how you kept everyone in character throughout the whole entirety of the story. So often I read crossovers where keeping people in character suffers. Not this one, though. Awesome story!

Keep up the most excellent writing!

-EmpressAkitla
Rose O' Sharon chapter 21 . 11/16/2014
I have spent almost two days reading incomplete stories based on these two shows, and have been almost crying due to that.

I have spent almost two complete hours reading this story non-stop, and IT WAS AWESOME!

Writing for such a large cast of characters is difficult at best, and I have to say that you've done it BRILLIANTLY!

The characterization is absolutely right on, and the way you made them mesh together was perfect!

Your action is perfectly paced, the 'whumpage', while slightly graphic doesn't go into the realm of 'overboard'.

Thank you SO much for writing this fantastic story! :D
Relena Duo chapter 21 . 10/23/2014
Really good one!
crazysockmonkeys chapter 21 . 9/22/2014
It took me a few hours, but I thoroughly enjoyed reading this story! What a great way to spend a Sunday evening! Great job!
GlOmP3R chapter 21 . 8/14/2014
Loved this ! Kickass job ! Please tell me there will be a sequel !
Bobina-AKA-Bob chapter 21 . 6/24/2014
This was great. Kept myself up until the early hours of the morning just to finish it.
ArturiusRex8 chapter 11 . 11/23/2013
Considering they've had kits where high school kids can determine their blood type in biology for years (my teacher made it sound like they had them in the 80's), I'm pretty sure field tests for law enforcement and others are available (emergency transfusions for car accident victims...). The ABO blood types are named for presence/absence of the A and B blood antigens. Someone with Type A has the A antigen, Type B has the B antigen, AB has both, and O has neither. A person who receives the wrong type of blood for what their body naturally produces has the two types 'stick' together and not function properly. A field test would have artificial versions of those antigens to indicate whether a sample is one of them through clumping with the opposite.
-ArturiusRex8
Ano Nymous chapter 21 . 11/15/2013
Nice one!
SilverPantherSM chapter 6 . 6/4/2013
Reid was 21 when he started not 23. Please do not reply.
Pogo KW chapter 21 . 4/29/2013
I thoroughly enjoyed this story! You got the characters just right and the plot flowed much like either of the two shows. Great job! :)
mzenun chapter 21 . 3/23/2013
This review is LONG overdue, and I apologize for that, but late is better than never, right? I must tell you how wonderful this story was! This was written beautifully, and it really captured the characters. I could actually see them saying, thinking, or doing that. I loved the plot (even though poor Shawn, Lassie, and Morgan suffered greatly), and like how you continued after they were rescued, to show that they're back to normal (besides the obvious psychological scars, but they've faded). I could actually see this being some sort of special crossover episode, ha ha. I finished this in a day because I couldn't stop reading! Bravo to you! And I haven't checked yet, but if you've written that sequel yet, I'm going to read that right now. :)
Emilyhotchnerforever chapter 2 . 11/30/2012
Hahahahaha!lol! Talking heads? Hahahahaha! made me laugh so hard! And the mindhunters comment! Amazing! Let there be søme hotly!
Guest chapter 21 . 8/13/2012
very sweet ending, you should have them meet up for coffee or something, THAT would be funny as hell. enjoyed your story the length and writing style was easy and the grammar was good
nayuta chapter 21 . 7/21/2012
loved it very much :D
Kay Hau chapter 21 . 6/24/2012
Thank you for a wonderful story! :) Everyone was in-character, story was well-written from beginning to end, and Shawn was just hilarious - as always. Thank you!