Reviews for Of Psychics and FBI Profilers
Rookblonkorules chapter 6 . 11/16
Love Reid!
Rookblonkorules chapter 1 . 11/16
I'd love to see them profile Shawn, lol!
Lisa G chapter 21 . 10/20
Great story. I enjoyed it.
padfootl0ve chapter 10 . 11/23/2016
PINEAPPLE
Ihatechoosinganame chapter 21 . 10/24/2016
Really liked the story
Tie-Dyed Broadway chapter 8 . 3/28/2016
And that's why I love Lassie. Always prepared, that one.

And his reaction to one of them being in the closet... Priceless. XD
Akumi chapter 2 . 3/24/2016
Omg your psych voice is so utterly perfect. Each person is in amazing character and I could picture them perfectly. Just...awesome job. Also, I'm so excited for this. This is a crossover I never thought I wanted and now I need it.
Guesst chapter 21 . 1/25/2016
I just binge-read this. Just FYI.

This was absolutely amazing, and I saw something about a sequel, so imma just go looking for that. No promises on binge-reading that one though. I do have schoolwork to do.
ghostlyangel chapter 21 . 9/13/2015
I just read this in one sitting. It was a really detailed well written story.
Guest chapter 21 . 6/29/2015
I stayed up till 5am reading this and I don't regret it
Empress Akitla chapter 21 . 1/27/2015
Ahahahaha! That ending was perfect. I really enjoyed how you kept everyone in character throughout the whole entirety of the story. So often I read crossovers where keeping people in character suffers. Not this one, though. Awesome story!

Keep up the most excellent writing!

-EmpressAkitla
Rose O' Sharon chapter 21 . 11/16/2014
I have spent almost two days reading incomplete stories based on these two shows, and have been almost crying due to that.

I have spent almost two complete hours reading this story non-stop, and IT WAS AWESOME!

Writing for such a large cast of characters is difficult at best, and I have to say that you've done it BRILLIANTLY!

The characterization is absolutely right on, and the way you made them mesh together was perfect!

Your action is perfectly paced, the 'whumpage', while slightly graphic doesn't go into the realm of 'overboard'.

Thank you SO much for writing this fantastic story! :D
Relena Duo chapter 21 . 10/23/2014
Really good one!
sparrowchords chapter 21 . 9/22/2014
It took me a few hours, but I thoroughly enjoyed reading this story! What a great way to spend a Sunday evening! Great job!
GlOmP3R chapter 21 . 8/14/2014
Loved this ! Kickass job ! Please tell me there will be a sequel !